Remember what they took from you

Remember what they took from you.

Attached: superm1.jpg (327x500, 37.1K)

What did they "take"?
This is an early screenshot of Mario 64 DS, sure. There was a multiplayer mode but it didn't look like this. What was this image supposed to convey, anyway? Looks like a fucking cutscene

Why did they remove the Bowser Room?

Attached: oh_you're_approaching_me.png (327x500, 221.27K)

Where did the extra stars come from?

this game needed to be a 3DS game, but those fuckers were just too proud

>he doesn't remember
go back, zoomie

I bought this game day 1 but I didn't follow any pre release material
What's the big fucking deal that warranted this thread

Was Mario DS any good? I remember wanting to buy it for the multiplayer. How was the multiplayer?

they could have called it Super Mario 3DS

These early tech demos that nintendo makes for non finalized game concepts are so weird

Someone somewhere had to model and create this and its never actually used, like what is this a room with bowser

I could never get used to the touch screen controls when I tried them at different stores so I just ignored the DS entirely till Mario Kart. Then I got it and Meteos.

64 DS was one of a number of Nintendo games that was intended to have cooperative multiplayer that was scrapped. I think that's what OP is getting at.

The multiplayer sucked.

"They" should have taken their dick out of your mouth so what you say made sense.

This was literally a launch title for DS, 3DS wasn't even an idea yet

nintendo tech demos are uniquely soulful

Attached: 1646568132605.jpg (576x435, 48.01K)

it actually should have been a wii launch title. making this for a platform with no analog sticks was retarded.

You are forgetting the 3DS instead got a completely unique 3D Mario game but people want to pretend there was a gap not filled between Galaxy 2 and 3D World

I think the problem with 3D Land is that, while it's a solid game, it's aesthetically not interesting enough to be very memorable. Even 3D World has its own identity, it's like a mix of NSMB and Galaxy, whereas 3DL is just NSMB

just saying i think a remake/reboot of SM64 with 3D and multiplayer would have been cool, and you might be loony tunes to not want that over SM 3D Land

>whereas 3DL is just NSMB
It's like you people have never heard of Mario 3.

Post the early version gif with the black box in the wall already