Why is this so popular?

Why is this so popular?

Attached: ED863366-F036-4ABE-BD87-0A17D6D120D4.jpg (800x600, 60.72K)

Is it? I remember it being free until like the 60th level or something.

This shit is fucking huge in Seychelles. Everyone I know here plays it.

Great game. Used to play this shit all the time fishing up legendaries and the like

britty gud

i think you would a free demo with windows

maybe op is making a joke because it has the same name as the fate vn

The free demo came pre-installed on a lot of computers back in the day. I think the service was called Wild Tangent

nobody plays nor watches those dogshit animes

the animes are extremely popular and the franchise grossed over 6 billion

Fuck i loved this game when i was a kid. My dad got me to play this then introduced me to wow, ill never forget those days

>destroyed by facts and logic

dont care
youre a fucking retard for wasting time watching it
literal joke product for virgins like you

you seethe a lot about things you don't care about
p.s. i never spent a cent on fate and you're not passing

God I wish there was somewhere where I can find the audio clips of the announcer/death guy. I just remember him always saying "the choice is yours" when you die, but I could never find a clean audio clip of it

I played it as a kid but I remember jack shit about it beyond being some kinda diablo clone.

didnt this game become torchlight eventually?

Wildtangent games were pretty comfy. Too bad I had the free version and could only play demos, but they were really cool though

bruh I fucking loved Fate as a kid. The random enchanted item names were always so over the top. I have all the games on steam now, still play them from time to time.

Played exclusively to transform the dog into different monsters with fish

I am waiting for a sale, I believe the collection at one point was 8 or 9 dollars over at gog, bought the first one for 79 cents on steam. Its a very fun game and played it a lot back then, I don't remember if it was limited to level, actually, I think it was a trial for a week? That and diner dash, as well as that one Bush selling hotdogs flash game.

Disregarding the bait about the unrelated anime, the Fate series is pretty cool, though at least 80% of the appeal is the pet system. Being given away free, or just as a huge-ass demo made sure loads of people were aware of the games at least, though I don't know how many people ended up actually paying for it.
IIRC the franchise officially got mutated into the Torchlight games, which I hear TL3 was awful. I own 1 and 2 of the Torchlight series, I wish they were a little less janky and had deeper skill "trees", but they're still pretty solid I guess.

was not torchlight the same devs that made Diablo 1 and 2?