You told me Any Forums

You told me Any Forums... YOU FUCKING PROMISED IT WAS STAY AT 58 LIKE IT FUCKUING DESERVE SO EXPLAIN THIS TO ME YOU DUMB FUCKS, EXPLAIN THIS TO ME YOU CUNTS

Attached: 08ef59e6_o.png (613x678, 277.1K)

I'm Any Forums, and I never said that you twat.
Elden ring GotY deal with it nerd.

ah shut the fuck up faggot.

Wow, it's almost like it's in the best interests of the company that takes 30% of all game sales to purge unflattering reviews. PC reviews on metacritic are still in the gutter, I wonder why.

>12 million sold in 2 weeks
>player reviews mostly positive except for a very vocal minority

can we just admit its an alright game Any Forums?

Attached: 1648242647368.png (212x420, 167.41K)

Take your meds

Cucks will defend this shitty company getting away with it again

It's at 21 million copies sold rn

Attached: 1648308901221.png (2048x1509, 469.73K)

Autism

of course it's a great game
the only reason the reviews were bad was performance issues

idk which side of this argument is more autistic, the manchildren vehemently worshipping this mediocre ass game or the tards trying to find the most pathetic baseless excuses to cry about it

>people are arguing about a topic I don't care for, and now I am mad

most of the vocal minority is people that have serious performance issues, which is fine.

Source?

Attached: 12324256.jpg (1000x667, 54.32K)

It was always going to go up once performance started getting ironed out and only retards believed otherwise
It's a competent game overall

these threads have been going on since the game released, you're all fucking boring

Steam literally shoah'd all the negative reviews

npcs are too numerous

>only need jelly
>has ranni's marriage sword
hmmmmmmmmmmm

Belethbro

And that's good that they curate their platform like that. There are certain games where it's virtually impossible to make a sound argument that they are outright bad. And Elden Ring is one of them. All of the people complaining were just poor fags with bad computers

Both are equally shit

Baalfaggot the FOTM trendchaser with 2 jokes.
Subhumans with potatos don't get to have an opinion
>NOOOO THIS WON'T RUN ON MY 760

Keep coping you retards.

Attached: graphs.jpg (1080x367, 92.1K)

its the only way normalfags know its a fromsoft game, they literally need to see the moonlight greatsword for that

>Elden Ring 1.02.2 Patch Notes
>Fixed an issue where the graphics card was not being used, resulting in slow performance.
Uh-huh.

It was a bug that only effected a tiny minority of people if you actually kept reading

>EXPLAIN THIS TO ME YOU
clearly, (you) are a bit slow. but Steam is reddit and reddit has a terrible number of brainwashed retards at their disposal that flood Steam reviews.