Rockstar used to be punk as fuck and people dug them in the mid 90's to the early thousands. You had shirts...

Rockstar used to be punk as fuck and people dug them in the mid 90's to the early thousands. You had shirts, a whole bunch of merch and your fav pop punk front man even had a Rockstar tattoo. What the fuck happened? Was GTA 5 and the microtransactions along with Dan Houser leaving the real nail in the coffin?

Attached: download.png (234x215, 4.03K)

The truth is Rockstar has largely always been cynical, far left leaning, pseud onions-boys. GTA3 and Vice City were them before they showed you who they really are.

And the first reply is from some cock sucking right wing faggot crying about how they made fun of the right in their games. Cope pussy, they made fun of everyone and everything.

Im not really right wing but thanks for the rant. At the end of the day you’ll still be a poor loser so I hope it made you feel better.

Dutch was right, the settlers that came to America were a bunch of fucking losers that didn't fit in amongst their own country and the people in it. The new discovery was literally someone being a fucking retard and landing on Native shores. The confederacy, as they're mocking people then and now over their love for the "lost cause" that will always be lost.

Btw, I took a piss on a real confederates grave, and it was the best piss I've ever taken.

K

Hey, you came in here bitching about your politics and your thin skinned ass gets pissy about it. Rockstar did that intentionally to the right left, and the try hards in the middle while also mocking and making a commentary on modern society.

The people who made the originals are gone now. Corporate replacements have been placed instead. Dont expect good games from big western publishers in this era.

Then you get these /Any Forums nerds bitching about how RDR2 wasn't "accurate" when there's so many references to real life events and historical things that happened. I bet they cried, yelled, and pissed their pants when there was a direct reference to the womans sufferage movement. These motherfuckers don't even have an elementary school level understanding of American History and get their fee fees hurt when anyone mocks them for thier backwards antiquated bullshit. Rockstar gave what they dished out.

>
Even the fucking industrial revolution, they're like "I-ITS NOT ACCURATE ENOUGH". What the fuck you mean? There's direct references to even people and happenings around that time too, what's wrong Author wasn't running around calling people niggers and faggots so it wasn't "accurate" enough?

>You had shirts, a whole bunch of merch and your fav pop punk front man even had a Rockstar tattoo
And that will always be pathetic because getting a tattoo of a fucking brand is bottom tier american IQ behaviour.

I don't understand why Any Forums needs to keep making threads asking for shit that even a youtube comment poster knows the answer to.
I see this shit when it comes to everything, be it some company shit, or a game's plot, just Any Forums constantly asking questions that even a fucking kid could answer.
I'm starting to realize that Any Forums never had any deep taste or anything and that this place has always been genuinely retarded and full of people with unironic low IQ.

>muh Americans
We will always be better than you, cope. Go back to your little moss covered hut in sherydopeyledoopyshire and fuck yourself. I'll give you an all American ass whooping like my ancestors did.

Because Rockstar used to not give a fuck, killing hookers in gta 3 after you have "sex" with them? Offensive, gross, but shit that actually happens in the real world.

Yes, and they fucking changed because GTA Online makes money.
There's your "sky is blue" tier answer that even you know.
Who gives a fuck?

Rockstar has always been one of the most overrated bunch of hacks ever.

I've also seen criticism against RDR2 because someone was bitching about how they couldn't kill Native Americans. You know, the ones that were cool and tried to help, but then the settlers literally committed genocide against and tossed the remaining into reservations where they're still treated like shit and most live dirt fucking poor.

Now they make political games like rdr2. And they've been seeking in anti-white politics since la noire and gta v

Nothing about them has been anti-white, at all. You're just some lame sack of shit that has to point fingers and jerk off to the apparent oppression that he's not even dealt with or seen.

Go lay on some traintracks and just wait.

No they weren't, they were a bunch of wannabes and their games always fucking sucked.
GTA 3, Vice City and SA still has some of the worst gunplay ever concieved.
I'd argue that this industry would be much better if they had never existed and forced the open world cancer.

Shut the fuck up zoomer, get out of this thread no cap.

hmm

>these /Any Forums nerds bitching about how RDR2 wasn't "accurate" when there's so many references to real life events
Tell that to the libtards parroting a coroprste propaganda line from rockstar that "its not trying to be histrically accurate". Would love to see that libtard vs libtard fight play out.

> These motherfuckers don't even have an elementary school level understanding of American History

This is you. You are unknowingly projecting your lack of knowledge to pretend to have the intellectual high ground, in accordance with american psuedointellectualism that has been trending for years now. This is confirm by your complete absence of address of contemporary propaganda throughout rdr2.

> for thier backwards antiquated bullshit.

Your feelings born from your libtard indoctrination are not an argument.

"thoughts" discarded

Looks like those As your indoctrinators in university get you nothing here. Stay mad retard

>ve also seen criticism against RDR2 because someone was bitching about how they couldn't kill Native Americans. You know, the ones that were cool and tried to help, but then the settlers literally committed genocide against and tossed the remaining into reservations where they're still treated like shit and most live dirt fucking poor.
This is a retards expanation of events in american history and the genocode shit is made up. Yet again, were seeing the folk wisdom of the average american attempt to overwrite history with feelings.

I have lived in america my whole life and never even heard someone with white guilt try and say that there was a precolumbian peoples genocide until the reeeeeeing of 2016...

A couple other bits of insanely make-believe american folk wisdom:

-America entered ww2 to "save the jews"
-The civil war was about slavery
-africans were seen as humans (this nonsense mistelling is confimed in rdr2)
-the holocaust killed 6 million jews