Literal tr*nnies hate him

>literal tr*nnies hate him
>his latest video had more effort than his past 70 videos

Is he /our guy/ again?

Attached: F9DDA8B8-256F-436D-A536-8E68B3FD4127.jpg (1170x893, 594.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T-otpq6oI2Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What did AVGN do and why should I care. I'm not watching a 2 hour long video with the chance of a shitty narrator when I could watch something like American psycho

Nothing, it just goes into why people might not like the new direction he's been going with the show. The titles clickbait to make it seem like he did something cancel worthy or something.

>2 hours long
Why are zoomers such schizos

I would watch the video but I just don't have the time

Can you give a brief explanation of why sad tranny thinks this is bad? AVGN is one of the three YouTubers I like, probably because he's from pre-YouTube.

Also, I really did like the title card. Made me think I had missed an older episode.

zoomers have adhd and dont watch these types of videos, wtf are you talking about

I didn't know he was a guitarist for a rock band.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 129.57K)

The video isn’t about why they don’t like AVGN but why people have begun turning on him and his diminishing viewcounts.

It took them 2 hours to explain how the writing is bad and James is taking it as a job and not a hobby so its less fun?

>his latest video had more effort than his past 70 videos
Can anyone else confirm? I don't want to get baited into watching a shit AVGN episode. I haven't watched him in years.

They went into the the rise and partnership with other people. I agree it’s too long

You're right, that's pathetically smol.
youtube.com/watch?v=T-otpq6oI2Q

You didn't know that he invented indie music?

Ehh, it was ok I guess. But it was no BIG RIGS.

Avgn was never good

It has a title card, that alone shows it has more effort thrown into it. It has a skit at the end that feels like the older AVGN stuff too. Not a top tier episode, but not a bottom tier episode. Probably 60%.

Attached: 1630972096837.png (364x206, 91.08K)

>Is he /our guy/ again?
Always was.

Attached: 1644167941858.jpg (1920x1080, 258.69K)

>Trannies hate him
Watch the video. He likes AVGN but says screen wave era was shit while his latest video was good.
Trannies are mentally ill but that video was 100% right.

haha poopie peepee joke xD

AVGN was never good, you were just a kid that thought cussing and poo jokes were fun. Just like south park.

Who is that guy with the glasses? He looks... familar.

His LJN and mortal Kombat clones were great, good to not keep relying on guests and excessive skits.

Damn bro that shit be profound af frfr.

Cope Reddit nigger

About 5 minutes of it was filmed back in the glory days (pre-ROB) and the rest was filmed this year. Other than nearly all the shots being James on his futon, it felt like an HD, widescreen version of his older, far better videos. It's easily the best he's made in years, but that's not a high bar to pass.

It's sad. Just like his true passions are movies and filmmaking and he's stuck milking a college joke to pay the bills, it's clear he has an interest in garage rock, but is stuck making it cringe vidya themed for the same reason. Screenwave fatties basically wiped all the content from his original website, his old films and shit are nowhere to be found anymore. The original cut of The Head Incident I think it was had a song that I'm pretty sure James and one of his high school/college buds made. Had a standalone music video for it too. "Crash and Burn California". Again, you'd have to hope the wayback machine has a cached copy of the cinemassacre website before it got replaced.

>Watching a 2 hour /InCel/ video

this 2bh

>Lady Emily
>Lady

Attached: 1647231386941.gif (404x416, 204.08K)

I guess I've been around long enough to see these things come full circle. Just like when AVGN cropped up and it was cool to hate Irate Gamer. What goes around comes around.

I only liked board james

Attached: file.png (728x546, 334.55K)