Dies offscreen

>Dies offscreen

Attached: maxresdefault (18).jpg (1280x720, 60.49K)

Good

>Dies offscreen

Attached: why.jpg (1920x1920, 512.04K)

He’s still alive

can i take a hit of your copium?

looks like the series as a whole died off screen too

>comes back to life on HBO

Attached: HI CHIEF.jpg (1920x1080, 194.88K)

So what exactly was the point of bringing her back to begin with, it was a pretty big point in 4 that she was dead and it would affect chief only for them to somehow go even more full retard and just bring her back out of fucking no where

Play the game.

What's the point if that's infinite's dlc retcons that?

>Master Chief's arm outstretched towards her

Wtf is this romance anime shit?

I did play it. I did not finish it however, playing it just made me want to play Borderlands so I went and did that and had more fun

Imagine the seethe when it turns out Weapon just named herself "Cortana" and everybody is gonna ignore the two times she died

Attached: wep.png (713x414, 20.57K)

>343 said that Chief has unfinished business with Atriox
Dumbass

Then shut up

I can't wait, Microsoft and 343 realized they shouldn't have killed her off in the first place or made her evil. Halo 4 and 5 were a mistake.

There wasn't any, they realized they never should have killed her in Halo 4 and wrote themselves in a corner twice. They realized that Halo's story shouldn't be complicated.

>Flesh and blood Cortana

Wow thanks Paramount.

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-03-28-14h43m31s518.png (1920x960, 1.71M)

Attached: 1362299427140.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

>believing anything 343 claims.
Dumbass

Cope

It's insane to me how okay the Halo fanbase is with them just killing off Cortana like that. I only played the first three in my mid teen years and liked them a lot but never bothered with the sequels. I thought it ended perfectly. If I still even gave the slightest shit about Halo I'd be pissed that new writers just came in and killed off the secondary protagonist of the series.

>Gets revived offscreen
>Dies again offscreen

Attached: Ur-Didact.png (1483x1581, 1.79M)

Started to a be 343i anti-fans since the RTU and halo 4 days. Its more fun watching 343 fuck up every week than playing their games while playing CoD warzone.

Reclaimer Saga Cortana isn't Cortana, she can stay dead with the Prometheans, Guardians, and Created as a whole. I'll take nuCortana