How could there possibly be a more cringe video game series?

Bravo
Bra-fucking-VO!
He fucking wins it, all fucking time cringiest vidya game series
Hydrocity zone 90's kino?
No
No
Welcome to cringe hell frens

Attached: cringic.jpg (2000x1270, 857.88K)

"Cringe" isn't an adjective

shut the fuck up fag

>How could there possibly be a more cringe video game series?

Literally any zoomer game series. Fortnite, Uncharted, God of War, etc, all nuclear-level cringe.

Serious Sam

nah sonic is the very reason the word cringe exists

Pokémon

What's wrong with God of War besides the fact that the creator kind of sucks as a person?

>How could there possibly be a more cringe video game series?
the continued existence of nintendo, fromredditware, and all western developers is how, for starters.

I guess videogames died but sonic died first dude

nice youtuber lingo, souless complaints

No one on Youtube played hydrocity zone on their dad's laptop in 2003 and their grandma's sonic 3D disk on that same laptop in 01

Sonic gsmes were never good.

>current year
>still clinging to cringe culture

Yeah, fuck that faggot

Serious sam is amazing.

Did you get killed by the frog room?

>Cringe writing
>Unfunny jokes
>Fanbase argues over which one of their games is the least shit

Cope. It's literally top 5 franchise all time.

Writing us fine, and its purposely sparse, as video game stories should be, which is the entire reason for the glib writing. You somply didnt understand the sarcasm and probably are some faggot kind of "gamer" for not understanding all of that

I laugh at the jokes and find it light hearted overall. Gotta be some kinda homo to feel sad playing ss. Tormental has some borderline cringe and cringe dialog from the female characters.

Ive yet to see anyone arguing which is the least shit, maybe you misread the threads where people are talking about which ones are not good, like ss2. This explanation is likely simce you didnt get the sarcasm before

You might be below average iq

>projecting this hard

This is, ironically, one of the cringiest threads I've seen on Any Forums in recent memory.

>franchise
This is Apple-level weasel wording where you try to invoke FOMO buy implying its 1 of the best selling games of all time but not saying that and pretending plushie sales and movie tickets sold games...

Just kill yourseld dude, you probably dont even understand what i just said and are parroting some line from a corporation