You're just a filthy tarnished

>you're just a filthy tarnished
>you're not brandishing a black blade, nor are you capable of going through the rites of death
>every single demi god you 'defeat' is not actually dead, at all, it's very much implied by several entities and events in the game that they in fact do not die
>they probably just respawned at the closest site of grace and are looking at their stats and wondering what they should be leveling up next
so huh, what do you do with these retards once you're elden lord, exactly?
I'm fine with ranni sticking around and maybe morgott could stand to reason with enough time, but what the fuck are you going to do with radahn and rykard?

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.76M)

>Do Sellen's quest
>side with Jerren
>turns out he is actually a part of Ranni's crew
>praises you for claiming the blue cunny and calls you his bro
>says something about a tournament he will see you at
>nothing happens afterwards just fucks off out of existence
so what happened? Did he get killed off screen by a Black Knife?

Radahn is harmless just let him roam the wastes. Similarly with Rykard, just let him hole up and breed snakey people in his mansion.

The rot doesn’t spread?

It's likely the demigods survive your attacks, but they don't just conveniently respawn at grace like the player does. We actually can physically see what becomes of them if you go back to their arena.
Godrick gets reduced to just his torso and has an angry lanklet stepping on his head forever. Renala is fine and doesn't seem to give a fuck that you took her rune because she's insane. Rykard seems to have some ability to take over the body of anyone who eats him, so as of the lastest patch you can see his wife slowly eating his body in order to revive him. Malenia turns into a flower cocoon thing.
Some of the demigods we don't see what becomes of them after we merc them though. Radahn seems like he might actually be dead though.

All the demigods implode and die permanently out of sheer embarrassment at losing to a ridiculous manlet wearing a bunch of shitty non-divine armor and weapons they looted off some corpses on the way there. Or in worst case scenario, literally just a shitty piece of wood they picked up off the ground.

Jokes on you, I actually do use the Black Blade, that Blade of Death weapon art is amazing.

Rennala is literally back doing her job within seconds of you murder-hoboing her

morgott seems to have respawned just fine and is completely unchanged and I'll guess that the reason why rykard and godrick 'changed' after death is because most of their respective bodies were not god-like anymore, godrick being mostly grafted by that point and rykard being snake'd

we don't see or hear of any of them actually dying in the common sense of the word, except godrick

HMMMMM

TOGETHA

Rennala isn't a demigod, you also don't fight her in phase 2. You fight Ranni

Their death isn't that important.
But you did take their Great Rune.

They all lost their grace, they die. Renala almost ate shit, but Ranni intervened and had you fight an illusion of prime Renala. The Elden Ring only affects those with grace. The lack of a rune of death only matters for those who are graced. Your Tarnished holds grace, the tarnished who were hiding out in the round-table do not which is why they were hiding there.

Rykard is the only exception, becoming the Snake Apostle granted him retarded regen.

She is particularly noteworthy because her Rune is the Rune of "Rebirth" even when you do Sellen's questline. Sellen clearly beats her. but it doesn't stick and she turns into a rock (or dies if you kill her) and Rennala is back to business as usual

The Margit you fight is clearly not Morgott in the flesh. He uses half the moveset and is much weaker. He is more like a projection of Morgott.

Anyone who is reborn without the rune gets fucked.

this why Fia's ending is actually the best

removing the rune of death from the ring is why the Lands Between got so fucked up

things need to die, and stay dead

So many names sound the fucking same in this game I get confused as fuck when people are talking about bosses

That's clearly just a projection. He's much weaker than Morgott and when he appears he literally materializes out of thin air from magic. You also hear Morgott's voice mocking you after you beat him, saying that when you fight for real he won't be playing around like he was just now.

What I don't get is the inconsistency in terms of phantoms vs actual people. I just killed Bernahl in Faram Azula when he invaded but this doesn't make sense seeing as I murdered him early on in stormveil for his armor.

>You also hear Morgott's voice mocking you after you beat him

but pretty much every boss tries to mumble cope something to you after you beat them so they can feel like they got the last word in

he also does it a second time in the fields in the Atlus Plateau, right before the Dragon Tree Sent.

His rot is contained to a sandbar. Its fine. I'd be more concerned about Lake Springfield before Radahn.

>fast casting
>ridiculous range
>only deals damage to all of 3 enemy types in the game
Admittedly is absolutely fucks skeletons. It turns the Hell courtyard in Azula into a complete joke but still. Would it kill them to make it deal normal Holy damage to everything else? It can barely scratch fucking tutorial enemies at 50 FTH

Attached: litany_of_proper_death_incantation_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 15.78K)

yeah, but his isn't a dying gasp like say... Malenia, or when you kill him in the capital. His is a full taunt saying he is going to extinguish you and to fear the hands of Fell Omen and the Night that goes on for like 5 sentences.

it also doesn't make sense for milicent to invade you in the swamp with a working right arm while she's moaning and dying in the church still

Bernahl seems to an error, they probably just didn't think to exclude him if you killed him.

I think they assumed you would be invaded before finding the church. The idea was that she ran into you and you fucked her up bad.

>I think they assumed you would be invaded before finding the church. The idea was that she ran into you and you fucked her up bad.
That doesn't track, Gowry says she has been up there for a while, and she has been there long enough to forget him- and even if he is a filthy pest he did actually raise her and her sisters since he found them as babies in the swamp.

>I think they assumed you would be invaded before finding the church. The idea was that she ran into you and you fucked her up bad.
they never had a problem with making sure an invasion could not happen at the wrong moment in any other souls game, this doesn't sound like something miyazaki would let past in his game, especially about one of the characters with a long ass side-story connected to a very, extremely advertised boss

the real reason is probably simply that elden ring was supposed to take another six months to a year of bug fixing and finishing the content and the bandai overlords said stop and now we're stuck with a 80% finished product

Radahn gets eaten by Alexander

Tournament could mean either the Radahn festival or the Arena DLC that was datamined.

Rykards clan is literally killing people

As long as they are random commoners why should I care?

I killed Rykards wife. So he's stuck there forever