Elden bros

Elden bros...

Attached: 1648433401139.jpg (1080x787, 287.31K)

dont care, not watching it

shilling your own channel is against the rules user

okay?

go away

If I had a dollar for every filtered faggot making a "hot take" about how much they hate a game they know is popular, I'd be able to buy and delete YouTube.

who?

I LOOOOOOVE LEAAAAAAN

Based

The worst thing about this game is all the wannabe eCelebs who come to Any Forums to post their Youtube videos.

Its a parody. This is a bait thread by OP to get clicks.

You should probably watch patricianTV though. Hes really good.

Attached: Women_Want_Me_Fish_Fear_Me_banner.jpg (1200x675, 284.81K)

>dying to beastmen
So its an early april fools joke? No one is that bad

Look man, I'll listen to Any Forums shit on this game, because we bitch about shit that's mostly really down in the weeds. Nitpicking if you will. But I'm not watching some literal who bitch about what amount to non-issues when you compare this to any AAA-type game I can remember in the last year or so.

Petty? Maybe. But it's like where you can bitch about your friends in-group but people outside the circle had better not say shit.

ngl he had me within the first minute then he called the beastman "The first real boss".

I stopped respecting his opinion a little there.

Fuck off Mori

even if that is a joke video ER is actually overhyped and overrated, some of the most brutally difficult bosses From has shit out and you're telling me all these reviewers (who are notoriously shit at games) just handed it 10/10s? come on, anyone taking reviews of ER seriously are fucking nuts. i wouldn't doubt if reviewers even beat liurnia let alone get to the dogshit areas like MoG or Haligtree

No one knows what you’re talking about, faggot shut the fuck up. NERD

Correct on both counts, but it's a great game nonetheless. Certainly not 10/10 though.

Attached: 1648142524465.jpg (1024x913, 125.18K)

Better than faggots like Seeth who think they found the world best hidden gem which in reality is just a shitty game that everyone choose to ignore and wasn't good back then and still not good no matter how much of a meme you try to turn it into. The few good game he did review is literally just memes from /vg/. I'll take people who criticize good games over faggots who try to shill piles of shit just because they have a job at GoG.

Dude no offence but shitty video essays like that are exactly why legit criticism of the game and its fanbase is not being taken seriously

>super faggy colors
>Likes and dislikes disabled
>that voice
lol
lmao

>the soulsborne "fanbase"

It's not the "git gud" retort?

: the review

Attached: ok.png (680x899, 94.62K)

>(((patrician)))
>having TV in your username

Attached: cover5.jpg (2559x1599, 370.83K)

We NEED to cancel him and ruin his life bros! He insulted Elden Ring.

overrated/overhyped doesn't mean bad you retarded fanboys

isn't "he" trans or something?

I'd say it's a 6.5/10. The souls formula is getting stale and Elden Ring is more content than quality. By the time I finished the capital city, I was fucking done. Open world was a massive mistake for a souls game, especially when it's filled with mushrooms and shit you will never use.

I mean
WHERE is the fucking TRANS character?
like OMG

whine more about how souls needs a difficulty mode because it NEEDS to cater to you.
also stop shilling your trash channel here

People really don't play or enjoy a game because the fanbase is bad?

Attached: lol.jpg (563x502, 47.98K)

It's obvious he's a fucking POS with no gf

you fromdrones are truly retarded