Already a week and jacks game is forgotten on here

>Already a week and jacks game is forgotten on here
What went wrong? I thought you fags said its the next god hand?

Attached: D7C2E5FA-950B-4F7D-BDEA-6CB36A4F900E.jpg (1242x1131, 178.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

1337x.to/torrent/5187154/STRANGER-OF-PARADISE-FINAL-FANTASY-ORIGIN/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was God Hand. It sucked like God Hand, was rated as low as God Hand, and is a meme like God Hand.

You need to be a man or atleast have 120IQ to enjoy this game. Considering how many trannies there are now, it doesn't surprise me game got low score.

>the next god hand
you mean wildly unpopular game spurred by both reviewers and casuals?

It is the next God Hand but Any Forums now nothing but a bunch of twitter crossposting normalniggers who only pretended to be excited for it because of le epic memes. They've all moved on to the zanzibart shit now though.

The stupid memes have finally died down

Any Forums fell for its own memes as always
This game was going to be garbage since the first trailer

What a fucking joke. So because its a shit game, we gotta compare it to God Hand now. You wish, buddy

>BUT BUT GOD HAND WAS HATED
Is that why its one of the highest userscores on metacritic while SoP is hated more than critics?

Attached: B7BA82D0-F600-4D7B-A98C-C3DA6858E687.jpg (1242x987, 131.9K)

why the fuck would anyone compared this to godhand

Excited to buy the expanded edition for $30

SoP's hate comes entirely from Epic Game Store exclusivity. The Pc Port is dog shit.

It's actually a good game though.

I want to play the game, but I'm not going to buy a nogaemstation 5 or install chink spyware on my computer just to play it.

can't find a decent torrent to pirate it, there's a fake one going around that just black screens

SEtrannies are getting desperate.

ok but consider the following:

1337x.to/torrent/5187154/STRANGER-OF-PARADISE-FINAL-FANTASY-ORIGIN/ (Enable compatibility mode for Windows 8)

Wrong.

literally just finished a 5 hour play session with my bro 5 minutes ago, and I have no clue how this game is rated so lowly.
It's not a 97/10 masterpiece, mainly due to the lack of story focus and world bulding, but it's really a quality game all around. Once the combat clicks everything just works, and is a lot of fun, with minimal bullshit.
I'll never understand why this game was bashed so hard, at the very least it would have deserved a 82.

Attached: 1513180255049.png (706x412, 277.97K)

Yeah the game is alright, I think people are just mad at the Epic Store thing

all the writing is put into the last 2 missions, it's kinda sad

Look I will play it when it actually goddamn functions well on pc. I will even bother to buy the EGS version if they fix it.

the only people who talk about games here are people who don't play games

>igggames
lmfao enjoy your miners and spyware

shitting on a game just because its not available on steam is doing it a disservice, though.
aren't reviews supposed to judge the game based on the game?
sure, the game only being on epic sucks ass, and SE is awful all around, I can understand people being frustrated with that, but it's not the developer's fault that the publisher is an anti-consumer piece of shit.
the game itself is fun though, and "it doesn't run on my toaster/the servers didn't work right at launch/it's not on my platform of choice" isn't a legit critic, it's just venting your frustration, and sadly that's what 99,99% of user reviews boil down to, for many games.

Attached: 1648256806316.png (960x488, 669.55K)