Reminder that this piece of shit existed and deserves to be mocked

Reminder that this piece of shit existed and deserves to be mocked
>Horizon is expected to be the prime GOTY candidate for 2022
>Gets beaten by Elden Ring by critic and user reception
>Horizon devs get salty and talk shit about Elden Ring
>Fanboys act like Horizon Forbidden West will sell more than Elden Ring despite having worse reception
>Suddenly Elden Ring sells 10 million and Forbidden West is forgotten across the entire globe
>At least it won't sell as well as Horizon 1 which sold 20 million
>Bamco announces that Elden Ring sold 21 Million
21 million is such a specific number to announce as a sales milestone, and I believe that it's in response to pic related. Beating Horizon 2 wasn't enough, FromSoftware was out for blood and wanted to burry Horizon 1 for all that shit talking that the Snoy devs did on Twitter. Sure, Japanese devs are all smiles in public. But behind closed doors, I could imagine that they didn't take kindly to these insults.
And it's funny how there were people who expected Horizon to outsell Elden Ring because it's a Sony exclusive. Can we stop pretending that these games are good? They hit the bargin bins within a week, so clearly the actual consensus towards these games aren't as positive as the gaming media would have you believe. "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." Even though Horizon 2 launched with to much larger install base than Horizon 1, it sold worse. Why? Because people were fooled into believing that Horizon was a good game, so they refused to buy the sequel since Sony can only make either Ubisoft clones or movie games.
Repeat after me, "Ubisoft clones or movie games." Because I've seen Anons call out Sony for making movie games while forgetting that Playstation Studios is actually "Ubisoft California." And Playstation Studios should be renamed to "Ubisoft California" because Playstation wasn't the beast that it was during PS1 and PS2.

Attached: Horizon-Zero-Dawn.jpg (1600x900, 261.18K)

This post is just copying ideas from Dunkey's videos

>Horizon is expected to be the prime GOTY candidate for 2022

Who outside of Sony fanboys were ever fucking saying this? The best that most people could give for the first one was "yeah this is a mostly competent game you've seen before" and damned by association for coming out near BOTW.

I thought the consensus was that Horizon Forbidden West was vastly superior to Elden Ring; even Any Forums, the biggest From Software fanboys, prefer HFW to Elden Ring.

They would have to play it which nobody is doing.

Why are you people trying so hard to force this as some "rivalry"? It reminds me of the TLOU2 vs GOT rivalry you guys tried to force

Why would I compare TLOU2 to Game of Thrones?

Ghost of Tsushima you silly billy

>I thought the consensus was that Horizon Forbidden West was vastly superior to Elden Ring; even Any Forums, the biggest From Software fanboys, prefer HFW to Elden Ring.
I have literally LITERALLY never seen a thread even supporting that.

>Why are you people trying so hard to force this as some "rivalry"?
Its snoys who started it, don't play dumb.

Attached: Horizon vs Elden Ring.png (1595x843, 235.09K)

There really was no rivalry. ghost of sushi was the superior movie game.

What is this thread?
Why the fuck do I still browse this board, anons?

Sony faggots trying to bring attention and clout to their garbage game.

mindbroken snoy flaseflagging, many such cases!

>Forbidden west is forgotten
why are you posting about it then? It seems to be living in your head

I didn’t lose sleep during the 5 years thar HZD wasn't on PC, and I won't lose sleep in the however many years HFW will take. Even if it never comes, who cares? It's so derivative of so many other open world games that I'm sure I'm not missing out on much.

you faggots are still trying to keep your trash threads going Elden Ring was more successful we get it already fuck off

so you went to that site looked at some random post then came here to cry?

My dude trying to rewrite history like nobody was using Any Forums in the past weeks

How about you actually read OP before you post in the thread m8

This entire board of brain damaged retards is copying ideas from dunkey's videos
Imagine typing all that shit. OP, seek help before you die alone and miserable