He was based

He was based

Attached: borderlands-handsome-jack-logo.jpg (1400x700, 129.92K)

HEY I NAMED MY HORSE BUTT STALLION
ISN'T THAT SO FUNNY? XD
Fuck off.

Alright that's it
Define "based".
You won't.

Attached: 1610897289690.png (1272x756, 669.14K)

>babby's first antihero
Why do zoomers love this faggot so much? The fucking game came out like 10 years ago.

No you don’t understand play Tales from the Borderlands and you will understand everything.

now do me a favor and off yourself, will ya

If nobody (except Zer0 he's based) spoke, borderlands would be like 80% better.

Attached: 1200[1].jpg (584x453, 49.24K)

A word used when you agree with something; or when you want to recognize someone for being themselves, i.e. courageous and unique or not caring what others think. Especially common in online political slang.

cringe

The latter usage is the original use as coined by rapper Lil B, and the word originally took off on the meta-ironic website Any Forums with the latter meaning. For that reason the word is largely used meta-ironically (without context you can't tell if it's being used ironically or sincerely as it's used in both ways) and was popularized in online political slang of conservatives and the political right before being adopted into mainstream online political slang (likely through shitposting websites or subreddits such as r/politicalcompass memes that are similar to Any Forums in their meta-irony and "edginess" but contain a wider variety of political beliefs) and eventually adopted into general online vernacular.

excellent contribution

Please like my post, nigger.

>zoomers
>game came out 10 years ago

What other games have fun skill trees

Attached: 1648058379909.gif (500x500, 1.2M)

diablo 2

Ive got a UNICORN and it just FARTED and those BADASS WOMEN better not DEFEAT MY EVEIL EMPIRE! Anyway, I've got some MONEY to count and OH NO my FUNNY FART UNICORN is HAVING SEX! Time to go COOK SOME BACON!!!!!

World of warcraft Ascension private server

>took a completely different, actually competent set of writers to make him not suck

How does Gearbox feel about just being generally bad at everything

do you have a job

based god

Attached: bitches suck my dick because i look like jk rowling.jpg (1280x720, 58.19K)

he was gonna name it shit-for-brains in honor of you but that's just... gross

>babby's first hero
ftfy

Fuck off Randy

I like how cringe this is now. It feels cringe and in your-face, and it's everything & everywhere. It's also really dated now. It's like a trip to some emo-core time-capsule.

>hero

Attached: 1648347554982.jpg (826x871, 124.67K)

Borderlands would be better if it wasn't stuck in the hands of Californians.

he only wanted to rid Pandora of bandits

he gave it a shitty name on purpose

>borderlands
hahahahahaha LOL