This one single NPC in Tiny Tinas new game has more dialogue, depth, lore, exposition...

This one single NPC in Tiny Tinas new game has more dialogue, depth, lore, exposition, and character then any NPC in Elden Ring has combined.

Attached: eLDEN rING.jpg (3440x1802, 1.74M)

jesus christ this is peak borderlands writing

>This one single NPC in Tiny Tinas new game has more dialogue, depth, lore, exposition, and character then any NPC in Elden Ring has combined.
zanzibart literally has more everything what the fuck are you talking about

This writing is atrocious, people actually buy this shit?

the guy who wrote this is probably the same guy who made the zanzibart meme

It's an enemy in a quest you kill with the joke being it's doing a long boring boss speech but you can just shoot him during it

Attached: 1642867745032.jpg (828x570, 102.75K)

Let me guess--its a totally BADASS warrior--and get this--its a WOMAN who kicks ass!!!!

Borderlands' onions writing would be fine if you could skip it. The fact that every time you want to play through BL3 you're expected to sit and listen for literal 5 - 10 minute blocks of Chris Hardwick screeching eBaum's World-tier internet humor makes it borderline impossible to play, and literally impossible to replay.

Some of the gameplay tweaks in TTW sound interesting, but the idea of an entire game with Tiny Tiny t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m screaming at you as an omniscient narrator sounds like an act of self harm.

Attached: file.png (623x788, 658.08K)

Do white people actually like these shitty fucking games?
I couldn't imagine playing this shit sober and actually enjoying it, which I guess must explain why people still play it, they just get high first.

Prove it.

>a bunch of random names never mentioned elsewhere
literally Zanzibart

jej

nice try OP

Attached: 1647910036481.png (1488x4210, 2.97M)

Its one of those series that you literally have to be drunk or have some kind of mental disorder to enjoy.
Which is to say, it's shit.
It's also why Americans love it, they have some of the worst mental health on the planet.

Racism is not allowed outside of Any Forums, chud.

rent free

Not buying your stupid, woke ass bullshit game. Go fuck yourselves, and also tongue my anus.

Attached: 1626433180447.jpg (669x468, 25.53K)

this is literally my exact reaction to the zanzibart meme as a die-hard from fan. I thought it was funny example of a kind of storytelling that I love. It's legitimately bewildering to me how some of the autists on Any Forums thought that people joking about it was being mad or something. Although those some people will probably just say this post is cope or something and I'm secretly super mad

Borderlands 2 was honestly the worst shooter I've played in a long time along with somehow having even worst writing than the gameplay.

I'll never take the opinion of someone who likes Borderlands or worked on Borderlands seriously.

Attached: borderlands.png (1640x382, 1.36M)

Attached: 1647379644378.png (1214x316, 42.05K)

Fascist goblins? Really? Yeah, I think I prefer Elden Ring instead of retarded dialogue like that.

Attached: 1528325188361.png (742x742, 326.38K)

Having a character talk constantly and not shut the fuck up for 5 seconds is not deep.

Brevity is the soul of wit.

Their mental illness leaks into everything they do

>character has 5 paragraphs of rambling one-sided conversation
>eyes glaze over and start skipping after half the first sentence
>dread the next time I need to talk to this person
>even if I pay attention, extremely unlikely most of it will be important or worth remembering

>character speaks one sentence and then says goodbye
>actually pay attention, remember it, and look forward to the next time I see them to hear more
>information is often either useful or legitimately informative to something I care about

many such cases

Attached: 0a1[1].jpg (643x820, 75.06K)

The best NPCs are the most straight forward.

Attached: 1416419153878.jpg (1920x1080, 324.9K)

it's funny because the borderland dev backpedalled by saying "it was just a prank bro" and now he's doing it again by changing his user name to zanzibar

>Ixbranex the Fourth
>Bee the Brave
>Plorpkin the Lionhearted
>Flerxsnax Bandequard
>Paul
So what are the lore? Where does Zanzibart fits in?

>"I guard the special weapon, beware!!!1!!"
>Proceeds to go on for over a minute about how dangerous they both are.
What does the weapon even do, knowing Borderlands, it's going to be a gimmicky and/or annoying effect likely involving OP's character talking over your shooting.

It's probably a talking gun, because you know, having the NPCs never shutting the fuck up isn't enough, your fucking guns have to be annoying too.
They already did it multiple times in and after Borderlands 2.

ok, that's pretty funny

It's unreal how out of touch western devs are

Attached: 1648058616657.png (1907x7016, 224.14K)

That makes a lot more sense, thanks, user.