Damn... Halo is kinda shit

Damn... Halo is kinda shit.

Attached: 1648189090490.webm (480x540, 2.97M)

Always has been

>nuDoom
lmao
Both are shit.

why are halo fans such whiny entitled faggots ? other than there not being enough maps the game plays just fine, go fuck yourself.

>nuDoom
shit
>nuHalo
also shit

Attached: 1636012865273.png (339x473, 267.2K)

to be fair Halo 3 is pretty shit but everyone has a boner for it because it's what they played during high school aka the best time of their lives

Happens when your favourite game is the best console shooter in existence.

Attached: +_01bc24c06cf21afa7d097f19bd6adca6.png (752x275, 169.06K)

Better story than Doom which is what matters to the larger audience that does not enjoy over the top trial-and-error gaming. Why are you bitching anyway, 343 has made certain Halo will be in the trash forever while Doom has been revived. What more could you want?

I’ll take Halo Infinite campaign over nuDoom any day.

the bottom is literally on the easiest difficulty.
you can tell this by how much damage he's (not) taking

>Halo story
I’m a Halo fan but Halo’s became more shitty the more it try to dive into its crappy lore and it’s actually better the less story it has.

yikes

Attached: 1618120439263.jpg (480x720, 49.59K)

NuDoom is boring and that gameplay webm you just posted chases me away from it even more.

Series died with Six

I didn't post that webm
nuDoom is dogshit but the Shitfinite "campaign" is worse

Based. nuDoom founds are fedora tipping redditors and Halo went to shit years ago.

Halo was always shit, the retarded brother of Unreal for console retards

Idk I had alot of fun playing halo 1 for the first time on legendary a couple months ago. Don’t know why tho , the mechanics really are pretty simple

Infinite campaign is fun. Plus I like the weapons, vehicles, gameplay, equipment, and AI. It’s also cool having Marines fight beside me as I protect them. nuDoom is just kill demons in some arena. It’s really boring.

>nuDoom
Yikes

Halo is literally a raped corpse. It is an irrelevant franchise.

filtered

Halo 3 was always slow as molasses. I would have dropped that shit and stayed with 2 if the original Xbox servers weren't shut down.

nuDoom just sucks.

>nudoom

Incredible shitpost

>still seething over halo 3 out of all things
jesus christ on a stick
it's been 15+ years, what the fuck

Quakefags are forever seething about Halo even when it was at its worse (Halo 4 and 5).