ITT: forgotten Kinos

Attached: 18208-the-getaway-playstation-2-front-cover.jpg (800x1142, 176.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B9Y1ihMT4vQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZQk3ig-i_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dude no. It was an interesting (to put it kindly) attempt to capitalize on all that GTA success. Having beaten it I would disagree with your assessment.

Attached: urban-chaos-riot-response.jpg (800x1121, 160.57K)

I want to go back bros.

Attached: 1465896579_True-Crime-Streets-of-LA-Playstation-2-cover-german.jpg (3234x2154, 1.7M)

i played this as a kid with no memory card so every time i died i would have to go back to the beginning of the whole game, never got past the art gallery level

I never played Black Monday. I’d like to replay the first game and play this one. I got absolutely filtered back in the day. I didn’t know you had to lean on the wall to regenerate health.

Not true. It had a nice story. Way better than most video game crap.

it has almost nothing in common with GTA

Probably not forgotten but I loved it and I've never met anyone who's heard of it

Attached: 815Mqcb7eML._SL1500_.jpg (1068x1500, 217.83K)

It's a great game but the controls are dog shit.

true crime games are fucking cursed
there's almost no way to play them on a PC without wanting to kill yourself
emulation's not better either

Kino AND FPS ludo

That game was fun, I remember something with a dragon and I think fighting North Koreans? Again, was random but fun. Also "I'll do Anything" was a legit awesome song.

Bro thanks for reminding me I need to replay this fucking masterpiece
youtube.com/watch?v=B9Y1ihMT4vQ

Borderline criminal how people chose the kiddie Persona over the more adult version of the Shin Megami Tensei title.

Attached: DDS.jpg (3244x2184, 2.18M)

The Getaway was interesting, but too flawed to be a kino.

Attached: psiop20f.jpg (640x904, 215.94K)

WITH MY MIND!
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZQk3ig-i_s

>almost nothing
And for a split second I forgot where I was. Thanks for the reminder.

This got kino at the end where they attack you in your safehouse. Shame that level was the shortest.

please, do share what The Getaway has in common with GTA, other than having an open world map.
it doesn't have any of the sandbox elements, there's almost no reason to run around the open world and fuck about, it's far more serious and story-driven.

What was the Getaway lacking, bros? I played it and enjoyed it way back when, but even I couldn't help but think it needed something.

Such a good fucking game. One of my favorites back then. You could level entire cities. I would love to see a modern day version of this with none of the destruction held back.

Attached: HiRIdYJYCmjQZPtunYk0.png (497x690, 674.81K)

Any fun if played without wiimote

Wasn't Getaway made by a lot of the same devs who would go on to make LA Noire?

It missed soul. Good game still.