Tf2

creators.tf is finally dead after years of mismanagement, falling player counts, and insider drama
good riddance

Attached: ding dong the witch is dead.jpg (1323x648, 199.48K)

so the bot problems gonna be gone soon?

is this the random crit hater server?

one of them yes

Nobody gives a flying fucking shit. Stop making threads about this irrelevant nonsense, faggot.

I will never understand why people hate random crits. If you want to play comp, go play comp. The only reason I've heard for hating them is "they kill me sometimes" but they can get them too. It's dumb wacky fun in a game where you can literally dance with the enemy team and drive around in a bumper car while rockets fly over you exploding your allies. Comp fags don't even care about random crits in casual, because they play competitive.

S

Because they are retards that dont understand games are supposed to be fun.

>27 tranny flags
>6 israel flags

lol

They're too busy day dreaming about having a stadium of people cheering for their shitty esport league.

Why do we hate this again?

I have to go to a third-party website to download assets instead of playing casual.

israel flags
there are 6 more on the bottom post too

heh

This is a blessed day.

Attached: 435432222.png (216x244, 71.67K)

They had a lot of bluster about being a continuation of TF2's development, but the map pool was often mediocre and the custom weapons were more frustrating than anything. That by itself is usually enough to get mocked, but they heavily sucked their own dicks about being the new center of the entire TF2 community while being real bitches about how people were supposed to play and talk and act.

why does everything mcnigger sticks his finger into turn into hot garbage lmao?

i think the frontier devs just recently announced that theyre fucked as well

they made a shitty balance mod too. everyone played if for like a week and said it was the best thing ever but like a week later all the balance mod servers were dead and now no one seems to remember it

Comp is a completely different ruleset in a far less casual environment. I don't understand why you think everybody who doesn't like randomly exploding or randomly exploding someone automatically wants to play comp and takes the game super seriously. You can play casually and still not want RNG crits.

classic discord drama reasons such as
>grooming minors
>gaslighting
>abusive behavior towards other members
>massive ego trips
>general autism

Presumably that post was made by this kind of person

Attached: 1619755230352.png (512x1826, 62.64K)