Deals every single status in the game to you in one hit

>Deals every single status in the game to you in one hit
Heh, nothing personal kid

Attached: Spur.jpg (1079x855, 135.14K)

my guy, its just a portmanteau of better weapons you got before

wdym it only gives 1 status effect

If you dual wield Antspurs, you can make one poison and then one either ice or bleed. Then every time you press L1 you're going to be doing scarlet rot, poison, and also whatever extra status you added.
Also, adding arcane scaling to the weapon by adding one of those statuses also adds arcane scaling to the scarlet rot part, since weapon status effects in Elden Ring do not scale with your stats unless the weapon itself specially lists Arcane scaling. So for example, there's no way to ever make the scarlet rot dagger have scaling on the status buildup because you can't replace the weapon art.
Also, strangely, insanity can scale with arcane but the only "weapon" in the game that both has insanity and can potentially get arcane scaling from an ash is a shield.

Specifically you put seppuku ash on one and chilling mist ash on the other and add poison to both with the whetstone

more like asshurt raper

>heh, I'll deal every status effect on this guy-
>*TINK* *TINK* *TINK*
>NOOOOOOO WHY ARE MY ATTACKS FAILING??? FINGERNIGGER SHIELD SAVE MEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: iu.jpg (200x200, 7.9K)

Poison is horrible, why would you want it on there rather than more bleed or frost?

wow I gotta try this. thanks for the info

Cause it stacks with rot

But you can't put poison on the chilling mist ash, the black whetblade only works with physical or occult ashes?

No one is safe from The Great PeePee

Attached: elden-ring-best-weapons-to-get-first-guide-3.900x.jpg (900x1112, 104.21K)

Just to check I went and loaded my game. Look at the rot buildup once you put chilling mist on, lmao.
>Also, adding arcane scaling to the weapon by adding one of those statuses also adds arcane scaling to the scarlet rot part
This is also false. The weapon in this pic goes from 50 rot to 55 rot if you REMOVE arcane from it.

Attached: file.png (2576x1421, 3.61M)

I can't upgrade any normal smithing stone weapon past 14+. I'm rolling in Somber Smithing Stones and can upgrade a bunch of "unique" weapons with them. What the fuck Elden Ring.

Just make both bleed.
Is there a diminishing returns on bleed effects?

can someone edit the text to ANUS RAPER please

Attached: cat.jpg (600x593, 54.2K)

What is the difference between rapiers, big rapiers, spears and big spears? They all seem like different flavors of poke to me. Genuinely curious this is not a sarcastic shitpost

Attached: 1646306198134.jpg (224x224, 5.75K)

Well shit it never did that before

Is that why I'm starting to see this spammed in that fight club at Raya Lucaria?

Don't know where else to ask this but do shield status effects still help you if you just have it equipped or do you actually have to use it? I don't play with shields but would be nice to have some bonus effects

if it's in your offhand and you're 2handing then yes it still affects you.

How do you get 2? Friend dropping one off?

In your off hand and two handing? What does that mean? Like two handing the shield? Or like a weapon in one and a shield in the other? Sorry, I'm retarded

Seppuku shouldn't be enchanting weapons that cannot be enchanted normally, it must be a bug, you're all abusing a bug.

I'm post-game in my current NG run and am working on farming Runes to get as many weapons to +9 as I can stand to farm before moving on to NG+ and losing my Bell Bearings. That said, I'm trying to decide two things:

>Which weapons should I get to +10/+25
>Which summons I should get to +10
>Which Ashes I should duplicate

The last one can wait but I figure I may as well kill three birds with my farming. I mostly use Katana since I've been an INT/DEX Memeveil shitter since I got it but I've been really enjoying Double Slash on my Magic Uchi/Nagikaba

*decide three things

well i can certainly say that spears can enable you to poke from behind a greatshield without letting your shield down, and i'd presume other poking heavy melee weapons can enable more of the same.

Scarlet Rot isn't affected by arcane scaling.