Indie game thread. What are you playing / looking forward to?

Indie game thread. What are you playing / looking forward to?

I just started pic related, it's ok I guess. I thought it would be better given how people keep praising it.

Attached: 1646369332055.png (1280x720, 1.72M)

Crosscode can take a little bit to hit its stride because the tutorial blurs the line between the kind of MMO that it is within the fiction of the game, and the actual game itself. Once you're out and about and can actually meet people and act with more agency it feels a lot better. I highly recommend sticking with it.

Personally I'm nearing the end of Tunic (taking a break for Kirby) and occasionally playing Young Souls but that game is a trashfire. Found a key for Skully in an old humble subscription and that looks interesting enough, will probably chip at that next.

You mean after the boat tutorial section?

Yeah. After that is a starter town and once you're there things start going more briskly.

Signalis, Bushiden, Knuckle Sandwich, Operation Blue Omen and Radio the Universe are NEVER EVER-tier. There's also Kings of Hell which is getting updates semi-frequently and I'm unironically curiously looking forward to Yiik's I.V update.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (962x810, 194.55K)

This one looks cool, hopefully it isn't shit like all the other recent Heroes clones.

Attached: 1622787017551.png (953x460, 990.21K)

Disappointed that ANNO: Mutationem isn't all that great.

Attached: fff3.png (939x519, 228.45K)

I'm having fun with it. I don't really know why it's getting shit on as much as it is. It has problems but I don't think they're horrible or anything worth slamming the game for.

Attached: 1622856788329.png (1871x1041, 1.64M)

Crosscode's OK but holy fuck is it overstuffed. This game didn't need to be 80 hours long and have dungeons 5x the size of what you'd find in Zelda. It just gets old.
If you're one of those absolute NEETs that judges games by their dollar:hour ratio this thing is golden though

LEA SEX

It's 80 hours long? Really?

I'm looking forward to Voidtrain more than anything else. Silksong I am far more aware might never come out but that doesn't mean Crowsworn won't.

Did anyone here play Norco? Is it good?

Attached: 1624121688266.png (1099x937, 351.35K)

playing through Cuphead, played it before but never beat it, going to fix that..... just finished 100%ing Astalon a few days ago, awesome game, best metroidvania I've played in years

It's an estimate, but yeah. It feels about twice as long as you would expect from the genre, It's areas and dungeons are pretty enormous

What's wrong with it?

Post your unreleased games wishlist.

Attached: wishlist.jpg (954x1638, 374.79K)

These are the only ones I'm looking forward to at the moment. I don't know what happened to the first one, I thought it was supposed to come out last year.

Attached: 1620098932121.png (454x849, 851.6K)

If you look on SteamDB, the internal release date for that game is the 20th April.

finna make some lewd content mods for wildermyth, love my little paper cutout dudes

Attached: screenshot_3.png (1920x1080, 2.77M)

man there hasn't been anything on my radar in forever, the last indie game i really enjoyed was astalon, last year we got like cyber shadow, astalon, and grime I think
i have nothing im looking forward to outside of maybe silksong if we ever get news for it, open to suggestions though, hard to catch everything

Attached: astalon.jpg (1920x1080, 159.84K)