I hope you had fun with the sloppy seconds, Pitiful Chuds

I hope you had fun with the sloppy seconds, Pitiful Chuds

Attached: Screenshot (2028).png (333x429, 159.62K)

OP is smitten for cocks

Attached: 8327489234.png (119x111, 19.64K)

Like I'd play this trash. In fact there aren't any PS exclusives I give a fuck about.

At least I'm not playing the sequel written by Anthony Burch

Don't care. Still not buying it.

Thanks for beta testing for us, consolecucks

I played it. It was alright. Combat is really shallow and just mindless button mashing. The plot is annoying, especially that weiner kid, and paced poorly. Enemy design is lazy, and halfway through the game you're mostly fighting reskins of old enemies.

Oh and that "open world" was pathetic. Why even bother if you're just gonna make some shitty little hub. And why bother with that rotating slipgate shit if most areas can't even be visited? Almost like they had grander plans for the game and then abandoned half the content.

>overwhelmingly positive
yeah id say they had fun, good for them

why hasn't chud been filtered yet?

It was a fun movie

>For years PCfags mocked the game
>It comes to PC and they change their tune and praise it out the ass
Is it autism, or are they literally that starved for ok games that aren't indie or 15+ years old?

I still haven't played it because I spent like 300 dollarinos on vidya in teh past 2 months. I've kept a secret stash of 60 boners in the hopes a new Yakuza game drops on steam (or port).

It looks fun and all but I randomly stumbled onto twitter looking for something (I never use twitter) and I found the director? of God of War, I can't recall his name. Something Balrog iirc. Probably the most insane, schizo shit I've ever read. Just openly talking about wanting to put drumpfies in gulags and murder their families. I have no idea how that faggot gets away with putting crazy shit like that on twitter. He really needs help.

No one was praising it when it came out on PC, hell, they were making fun of it even more, experiencing this movie first hand

pirated it, started give me gow, got bored and deleted it. i don't get the appeal. the combat wasn't as bad as people make it out to be but it's the only fun part of the movie and it's shortlived even on the hardest setting.
>go kill a pack of enemies, maybe there's a second wave that spawns in
>resume walking around doing kindergarten "puzzles" and talking to boy
it reminded me a lot of the last of us except at least joel and ellie had a good dynamic and were more interesting as characters.

nobody praise it, normalfags are subhumans no matter the plataform.
i wish onions gow could at least bring the old games for PC too.

i did actually

Attached: 1628514572291.png (321x348, 191.99K)

Source it's the same people? Source? Fact check?

The only words that get filtered are the ones that trigger the mods despite breaking no rules, so cum.brain is filtered but various racial slurs are not

can you do it in a single playthrough? can you go back and get stuff if you missed it?

yeah, I did it in a single playthrough
absolutely nothing is missable, you can go back postgame or whenever really to finish stuff off

I'm talking on a wider spectrum. Whenever a console game comes out on PC, they do a complete 180

>For years PCfags mocked the game
That was just v, which is contrarian to a fault. Regular gamers don't care that much and just enjoy a game that they like. Note: I played this on playstation and had to force myself to finish it, I didn't really like it. Skipped 90% of cutscenes, because they're always boring and a waste of time in games.

the wider spectrum will eat every big aaa game regardless.