Understand that if you summoned the Mimic, or any of the Spirit Ashes (or players)...

Understand that if you summoned the Mimic, or any of the Spirit Ashes (or players), you didn't play the game the way it was intended, nor did you beat it.
>w-well I had fun though
Cool. You didn't beat the game.
>b-but bosses are overtuned a-and balanced for summons
No they're not, you just suck. You didn't beat the game.
>F-FUCK YOU TRYHARD FAGGOT TRANNY S-SHUT UP NOBODY CARES W-WHAT YOU T-T-THI-
You did. Not. Beat. The. Game.

Attached: mimic cheese.jpg (1280x720, 108.52K)

Okay

>I understand
Good.

nah i did beat it.

Not if you summoned ashes or players.

nah i did beat it

You are factually wrong. You didn't beat the game.

>didn't play the game the way it was intended
The option is there. So it was intended. The only way to play this game in a way unintended is using a cheat device. That's all. Any other way you deem unworthy is your own restrictions and no one else's.

nope. i did beat it.

It was intended to be an easy mode for journos and unskilled faggots, yes. It's not the intended experience for someone who actually wants to play the game.
Repeating the same demonstrably incorrect statement doesn't change reality, and the reality is that you didn't beat the game.
>y-yes I did
No you didn't.

>YOU DIDNT BEAT THE GAME IF YOU USED THIS CORE MECHANIC

Attached: 1648240901755.png (785x1000, 88.32K)

Correct. You beat the game on journo easy mode. You didn't beat the actual game.

yep i did beat it.

It was intended to be used by everyone. Which is why it is not restricted in use in any way. If it was for Journalists and pissbabies than it would have been locked behind a journalist or easy mode selectable or unlockable via multiple failures.
Thus you are a faggot who feels the need to believe you are better than anyone else and can't go 5 mins without stroking your e-penis in place of your micro penis to feel any self security.

See You beat a dumbed-down version of the game for babies. Imagine claiming you beat the same game as everyone else if you pick the easiest possible mode from the options menu. That's the equivalent.

You didn't beat the game.
It was intended as a crutch for shitters like you, who claim it's necessary.
>a bunch of shitter seethe and cope
You didn't beat the game.

Your insecurity is showing

nah. i beat the game.

Your lack of beating the game is showing.
You can say it as many times as you want, but it will never be true until you play through again without summoning.

no need to. i already beat the game.

You didn't beat the game. Play it again without summoning or you didn't beat it. Simple as.

it's ok. i already beat the game.

>it's ok, I know I didn't beat the game
Good pup.

thanks but no thanks. already beat the game.

>almost every dungeon in the game rewards you with spirit ashes
>the side-rewards in those dungeons give you the UPGRADE MATERIALS for spirit ashes
>people still think the bosses weren't designed around them

Any boss where you can summon spirit ashes is designed with them in mind. The game intentionally uses "no spirit ashes" as a special challenge for some fights like Godskin Noble on the bridge, or the Evergaols. This implies they expect you use spirit ashes for the fights where it's allowed.

Playing without them is like doing a Lords-only run of a Fire Emblem game. You're intentionally making the game much more slow and tedious than Miyazaki intended.

>thanks for letting me know I didn't beat the game
You're welcome, my student.

There are also summoning pools for literally every single boss in the game. If you summoned a player, you didn't beat the game. Same concept.

So where's your proof you beat it without summoning

already beat the game lol

>deflecting
But you're right, I didn't summon.

To the nigger faggot tranny janny who saged this thread: You didn't beat the game.

nah. i beat the game

>crutch.
I love how everyone gets pissed off that journalists want Souls to have a easy mode but at the same time Souls fags so desperately instate there own self proposed easy modes to make themselves feel hard for torturing themselves.

hey not sure if you're still here but just wanted to remind you that i beat the game.