You cheated not only the game, but yourself. You didn't grow. You didn't improve...

You cheated not only the game, but yourself. You didn't grow. You didn't improve. You took a shortcut and gained nothing. You experienced a hollow victory. Nothing was risked and nothing was gained. It's sad that you don't know the difference.

Attached: rainbow_stone_consumables_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 12.98K)

Who cares?
It's just a game

Attached: 1645437781254.jpg (1080x1245, 131.69K)

The phrase “it’s just a game” is such a weak mindset. You are ok with what happened, losing, imperfection of a craft. When you stop getting angry after losing, you’ve lost twice. There’s always something to learn, and always room for improvement, never settle.

But I didn't lose, I won

Based
>seething ninja

You can't tell anyone I used rainbow stones, OP. I don't want to go back to Mexico.

Attached: 4534535333.png (222x268, 56.22K)

>he use rainbow stones
you didnt beat the game

But isn't committing so much time and effort to video games instead of a single life skill the biggest loss of all?

>drop rainbow stones
>it breaks
>jump anyways because why would I listen to a pebble
I won and there's no refuting it

>imperfection of a craft
Imagine playing games is "a craft"

I litterally just used it to see how far down a hole went

I don't use fag rocks, I smack enemies into pits to see if they take damage when they land.

What would they be helpful for?

They should just add a hard mode option. Maybe for NG+ exclusively, and it banks all your items until you beat Elden Beast.

>supposed to be used like a landmark
>they stop rendering if you get like 2 meters away from them

FUCK YOU

I've only used them to test fall height and check for invisible floors. Do they at least stay on the map so you can use them like a trail of breadcrumbs?

Get a real hobby and have sex.

These things have saved me from falling to my death countless times

See

I think they stay until you use a bonfire or go through a loading screen, but like I said they become invisible unless you're literally standing next to them so their use is limited

I mostly use them to mark routes I've cleared within a dungeon since my spatial memory isn't so great

I'm sorry that you think so highly of children's toys.

Attached: 1642358928151.jpg (1500x2152, 1.62M)

Have you found any invisible floors? i've only found one in the hidden path area. Also have there been any other bugged out 50 hit walls found?

>i've only found one in the hidden path area.
There's another one in Mountaintop of Giants, but it only led to an INTcel spell I couldn't use.

they stay, actually useful in a couple of the later dungeons that try to trick you into thinking you are back in the same area repeatedly

>You cheated not only the game, but yourself. You didn't grow. You didn't improve.
imagine caring this much because everyone else doesn't like a shitty experience

Attached: 4fb2dadfad8cb78df48468df2f72027d.jpg (1482x1140, 178.57K)

>drop rainbow stone off ledge
>it lands safely
>fall kills you anyway due to the death plane

Attached: 022c23546807d351d9ee013802a0fe6781034af3.jpg (512x512, 29.74K)