Find cool weapon

>Find cool weapon
>Breaks in 1 or 2 hits

Any Forums will defend this.

Attached: hero.jpg (1500x844, 266.14K)

In a series where you have one sword the entire time most of the games?

Attached: 1646082171528.jpg (700x913, 109.33K)

Still better than Elden Ring.

>weapon breaks
>3 more identical weapons in the inventory
who gives a shit? did you actually get attached to your LIGHTNING SWORD™

Yeah I only need/want 1 fucking sword that doesn't fucking break.

BotW a shit. We know. These threads do nothing but attract spergs.

I see it like reloading in FPSs, the only problem I see is choosing which weapons to carry around.

>see cool weapon
>it breaks from me looking at it

>see cool weapon
>There's like 20 other cool weapons around to replace the one that just broke

just turn off weapon durability in cemu

>see cool weapon
>my tv screen cracks

>find unique weapon
>want to keep it from breaking
>complete house quest and get display stands
>only three
Fuck

It was a solution to the problem every other open world game has where you either have no need to pick up enemy weapons or TES/STALKER where you're obligated to mule and sell everything you find ad nauseam. Best solution would have been realistic durability (although even steel weapons are actually more breakable than people probably think) but also realistic carry weights.

>put 150 hours into botw
>never once even thought about weapon durability being bad, annoying, or in any way a poorly designed mechanic
>5 years later the zelda shitters have reached their wits end and have finally resorted to bitching about a complete non-issue for anyone who actually played the game
It would almost be funny if it wasn't so sad.

name one weapon

my DICK

>>Find cool weapon
that doesn't happen, everything is the same with different numbers or an element

While I do feel the same, I'll give just one criticism to the weapon durability. The prompt. There's a little prompt every time your weapon is about to break AND when it breaks. I can see how being told a negative thing over and over during play makes you hate it. Especially if you put it away for a while, then pull it back out to get that prompt again. In my opinion, just get rid of the prompt. Have the weapon flash red, make a unique "close to breaking" sound effect, and just have it break. I feel like people would accept it more instead of being told "You're gonna lose your thing and there's nothing you can do about it" each and every time.

Attached: 1648166908654.jpg (1080x1350, 167.9K)

I'm convinced people making these threads have either never actually played the game or have only played it for 10 minutes. This literally becomes a nonissue after like an hour because the amount of weapons you find far exceeds the rate of shit breaking. It is annoying that unique items break, but it's not worth the millions of autistic threads on Any Forums.

>Any Forums will defend this.
I will not, it's obvious padding