Immortality is bad because...i-it JUST IS, OKAY??!?!?!

>Immortality is bad because...i-it JUST IS, OKAY??!?!?!

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 117.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgeC89ZnXJo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it is though

>uhhhhh everyone says it is so it is

>Can't grasp basic buddhism and thinks being eternally trapped in the wheel of samsara is a good thing
Typical OP

Everhoodsisters...no...
youtube.com/watch?v=YgeC89ZnXJo

Who the fuck is this and why should I care?

Game needed some better tunes honestly. Give me shit for saying so if you want, but its music can't compete with some other indie titles.

Most of the characters didn't want to die though

No one does, that's the point

Everhood is a game of putting a pillow over everyone's face, except no one asked you to do it
The problem is that the game continually tells you "don't worry, you murdering everyone is cool actually, it'll all be fine at the end" which is fucked up
Yeah no shit no one wants to die, Everhood's message of "don't be afraid of death" is a nice one, the problem is that the game goes "these people are immortal, which means you have to kill them against their will"

Yes?

game was pretty mediocre, but green mage is a qt

That's agreeable, there's a huge disparity of quality between some of the later songs vs the majority of the rest, for a music-based combat system great music everywhere is a must

>kill robot
>his last sentence is "I wonder if I had a soul..."
>soul counter doesn't change

fuck that got me

>base your entire combat system around music
>music is dogshit
awful game

I seriously don't get people saying the music is awful. Sure not every track is a winner, and I could agree that some of them kinda suck, but there was an absolute fuckload of fantastic music that I am still listening to from time to time. The green mage, the dev gnomes, the drug sequence theme, the rasta beast, the tree, there's a ton of good stuff.

The music wasn't 'dogshit' it's just that some of the tunes were just really mediocre. There was no 'what the fuck am I listening to', just 'man, this tune is repetitive, why is this fight going on so goddamn long'.

The tunes that were good that worked well with the drama were still solid.

It’s not that immortality is BAD, it’s that the entire cast has gone mentally insane from being alive for so long to the point where they don’t think of anything but staying alive. There’s several times it’s TOLD to your face that these guys aren’t sane anymore, to where they spell out on a note that “Hey, these guys use to be HUMANS but they’ve mutilated their bodies for fun and out of boredom”, to Greens basement count of how long they’ve been there (yknow, the 3 hour long hallway of talleymarks).
The point is that they’ve lived long enough and that Frog is one of the only ones who’s kept his cool long enough to realize everyone needs to be put out of the torture of immortality. The POINT is that immortality is all fun and games until people DESIRE to be fucking incinerated out of it.

I found the core gameplay fun but I didn't like how some of the extra/harder fights started relying on massively fucking up your field of vision rather than testing your rhythm. Also the songs were hit or miss, I can't remember most of the OST just year after beating it outside of a few standouts like the fight theme for the botanist and the weirdly great track that played in the go-kart minigame

>until people DESIRE to be fucking incinerated out of it.
A lot of folks had absolutely no desire to die, despite the frog's retarded take on existence.
While absolute immortality is fucking retarded, Red could easily have set up a "tired of immortality? shake my hand!" shop for those who did wish to stop living.

Do the songs get better in general toward the end? I got bored a bit after you get your arm and gain the ability to kill. I killed a few characters and secret bosses, but none of the music really grabbed me, and I got bored before long.