What are some of the biggest 'WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?' parts in games?

What are some of the biggest 'WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?' parts in games?

Attached: mako.jpg (2560x1440, 2.7M)

This wasn't one faggot. Mako exploration was one of the most kino parts of the game

Attached: cringe.jpg (1009x626, 208.57K)

>slow as fuck
>obnoxiously steep terrain everywhere which the Mako can't properly climb even when boosting
>copy paste buildings / tunnels to explore on each planet

Why do you think they removed in ME2?

Attached: DesertofDeath1.jpg (634x475, 32.12K)

Holy shit dude you go around randomly generated bump maps with some brush strokes to find copy pasted dungeons that are lazier than the ones in Dragon Age 2 to fight mindless hordes of enemies that rush you with no tactics. The hidden fast forward keybind is practically mandatory which means it's badly designed.

The Iraq level in Splinter Cell Conviction.
Actually, all of Splinter Cell Conviction.

Attached: 1618718923516.jpg (1280x720, 126.4K)

This kind of looks like death stranding

>The hidden fast forward keybind

What are you talking about?

I loved that little bugger like you wouldn't believe. Hopping around on low grav planets was chill AF

Pandas

driving the Mako was very soulful. it was more the point about the bases or "dungeons" that makes that is the real issue, that shit was so incredibly lazy. however that really wasn't limited to the Mako sections, there were some space locations that were equally bad where they expected you to believe you were aboard a freighter or something when they'd used the same 4 copypasted rooms they built terrestrial bases out of

Halo Infinite is a really shit game (imagine that) but its final boss fight is a real "what were they thinking" moment. I would put money on no developer or playtester actually playing that fight on legendary

The Mako sucked just as much as the copy past dungeon, the fucking thing can't climb terrain for shit.

Anything Mojang has put into Minecraft the past 10 years

Mako wasn’t good gameplay, but it was great worldbuilding. They should have refined and improved it in sequels instead of just dropping it.

It really wasn't

It wasn't that bad. Every single boss fight against the Warden Eternal in Halo 5 was much worse than Atriox.

fpbp
/thread

>he didn't find the keys behind the destructible blocks in the first six pyramids that open the dungeon in the 7th

They had all the opportunity in the world to improve it in both the Legendary Edition and it still feels like shit.

Even the vehicle sections in Andromeda were ass, but then again that entire game was.

That’s more down to legendary being lazy. They barely improved anything in any of the three games. They could have done a lot more.

In Crysis 3 they added a bitch that screams in your ears and orders you around, like bitch I just literally saved the world from alien invasion in Crysis 2 and you think you can tell me how to do my job.

Attached: 1647360942267.png (575x752, 696.25K)

Fucking hell that game is a huge black eye on that series.

I dunno I'm not a shitter at FPS and games in general and that last fight was fucking ludicrous on Legendary, it was only winnable if you got a lucky sequence of doors opening that gave you good chances to wipe the spawns before shit got crazy. Without good luck or enemies not performing optimally, it's gg. Maybe there was a cheese for it or something but I didn't find one

You missed the entire point of her character. People like her in Crysis 3 know that Prophet IS the nanosuit now, with Alcatraz's bones rattling on the inside of it, him having died decades ago, and that the suit itself is pretty much a Ceph exoskeleton being run by an AI that thinks it once was a man. That shit is a highly volatile piece of technology.

user, it was like that since Crysis 2.
It DOESN'T matters what she thinks because "the suit" has and will kill the aliens regardless of her crying and whining.