Why can't she just, like, heal herself?

Why can't she just, like, heal herself?

Attached: malenia.png (1222x1180, 2.09M)

Because plot armor.

same reason the player can respawn

She is literally the source of Scarlet rot. She is where it comes from in the first place. Even if she completely got rid of all Scarlet Rot inside her body perfectly, she would just spawn more.

what

She's the source of the rot
Like trying to heal yourself when you're knee deep in the middle of the lake of rot

The real question is why didn't Radahn use those items

ok know-it-all

he rolled on a puddle and didn't have any soap (this is canon)

so just move out of the puddle, that way the bar wont fill back up and trigger rot

explain lake of rot

Radahn was standing ground zero when she bloomed he likely never had a chance, and no one could approach him to do it because he's blindly attacking everything

Radahn is str/int not str/fth, and kale refused to sell him the crafting kit for his anti-merchant remarks

Then why couldn't Millicent just heal herself?

why doesn't she just do her waterfowl attack nonstop?

if she didn't have the rot Radan and his horse would have spitroasted her to death

That I don't know, but it is known that she is not the ONLY source of rot. For example, she spawned some clones of herself that also naturally produce rot, which you meet in the quest line for Millicent. It would make a lot more sense if the lake of rot was underneath Caelid but that's obviously not the case.
So unless there's some item somewhere that specifies how the Lake was made that I'm not aware of, the options are that somehow it flowed down-river from the underground rivers from Caelid and all pooled there, OR Malenia seperately unleashed her AIDS there for some reason, OR some third party that can also produce Scarlet Rot did it. But it's just speculation

>She's the source of the rot
I'm not going to immediately say you're wrong, but this calls into question the Lake of Rot, and how it got there. That shit is all the way West of Caelid and Limgrave iirc.
I'm under the assumption that the Rot predates her, because the Outer God of Rot definitely does. Any mention on how the Lake of Rot was made, because I don't think it's her Caelid Bomb.

Attached: 1611093879495.jpg (702x702, 57.41K)

If I recall right, the Lake of Rot was the work of the original Outer God who infected Melenia in the first place. I forget where it's mentioned though.

I want her to give me AIDS so bad bros...

She had to drop her dueces and piss somewhere my guy.

I meant Malenia is the current source of the rot and the host of the rot goddess
This has been clearly going on for a long time and Malenia is the latest in a series of "scarlet valkyries" judging by Gowry's questline

actually, come to think of it, in the river sections that feed directly into the Lake of Rot, there are huge steaming red piles of corpses that the ants are eating, so the idea that the rot flowed down-river actually seems like it might be the intended explaination. But that's still kind of confusing because you would expect to see more evidence of rot along the Siofra River if that was the case, and not just only at the end.

Yeah here we go it's from the Map Item
"A great lake of standing water downstream of the Ainsel River. It is said that the divine essence of an outer god is sealed away in this land."

Attached: map_lake_of_rot_elden_ring_wiki_guide_200px.png (200x200, 18.65K)

>third party
There's only one party, and that's the same asshole outer god who also "blessed" Malenia with rot.

Secret NPC that only I have found(So far). The 4 Fingers of Rot in the Lake of Rot chapel. Perform a gesture to commune.

she makes one every month

she's just dumb