So it's still kino, right?

So it's still kino, right?

Attached: Jouez-gratuitement-au-jeu-viral-a-succes-Vampire-Survivors.png (2392x1340, 1.44M)

>Using kino outside Any Forums

Attached: 1645623931836.jpg (597x559, 26.08K)

eat a fucking black nigger dick you retarded cock sucker

it's slightly less braindead with banish since you can do sort of funny stuff like upgrading song of mana and then banishing the skull
wonder what the big aprilt hing is

Coop, MP, boss fights, could be anything.

This game is based for how simple it is

no need to be racist

bump

>it's slightly less braindead
it's more braindead than ever wtf you mean, the newest characters are so much stronger than the original cast they may as well not exist and cheesing curse? dude how bad are you at this game that you can't beat it with more curse

Was extremely overrated. Good for a couple of runs and then you'd basically already seen everything. Popularity due to virality, not due to it being a particularly amazing game.

i didn't say it was necessary I said it was a slight """build deviation""" instead of just maxing all of the good stuff immediately
>Was extremely overrated. Good for a couple of runs and then you'd basically already seen everything.
well no shit what were you expecting, i's an indie alpha game that's like $2

its the most fairly priced game too. other indie devs would've sold this shit for 20$+

Attached: 1646193983603.png (443x449, 205.14K)

new character bayonetta is op as fuck

the upgraded weapon is pretty cool
wasn't expecting the guns to turn into that but seeing the 'inspiration' it makes some sense
just gives you more big damage alongside rainbow bird

Oh did a new patch come out with the bayo stuff? I just finished getting all the achievements again last week.

I found the game on steam before it blew up online and I still thought it was good.

yea, not-bayo got added, level up screen shows you what evolves what now, and there's a thing on the left of screen select that shows 'stats' of the level

>Discover the game from vtubers
>All discussion on Any Forums is basically dead until a fuck huge patch comes out
But what I wanna know is, who is best girl?

magic boobs

user...that is like most of em

mana boobs i guess i should have said then

>Get actual good weapons + rainbow bird
>Everything is dying before they even get in range of the bird circles
Birds are a meme

I like the game but sometimes it just gives you shit and there isn't much you can do about it. Also, I can NEVER GET BOTH OF THE BIRDS ON ANYONE BUT THAT FUCKING GHOST. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA