Never got to play it with friends

>Never got to play it with friends
>Will never get the chance to play it with friends
Fuck...

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1056x1399, 200.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dolphin-emu.org/blog/2021/07/21/integrated-gba/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is there a way to play this online with dolphin?

Don't worry user you've got us

There is, but save yourself the effort because it's not even good
You're better off just doing double dash online which is way more fun

Ok yeah just come on over with your fucking working GBA and GC link.

from what I understand, yes. but I did it before they added that feature by using parsec to have everyone connect to one computer and played it that way. it worked fairly well

Attached: 1643983954539.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

I have one of those though

post address

Let's keep bitching until nintendo finally gets the hint and releases on switch/3ds. Of all the rehashed shit they do, do they really not think this will be IT. They could expand on the concept and do sooo much more now. They could do something like elden ring and summon different "Link"s to your world. Fuckin A nintendo...

Rather than re-releasing Four Swords, I think it's more likely that they would use the LA remake's assets to make a new game in a similar vein, like Triforce Heroes.

Lol, good luck. FSA is the worse selling Zelda.
General, multiplayer, and topdown 2D wise.

>releases on switch/3ds. Of all the rehashed shit they do, do they really not think this will be IT
Was this better or worse than TriForce Heroes?

Well yeah to play it multiplayer it required you to have other shit.

Attached: 1631393606593.png (1024x560, 658.33K)

I did, and it was fun
this and crystal chronicals were a great time, all the moons aligned and everyone had a gba and a fucking cable somehow

>all that and he forgot the 4 GBA GCN link cables
lol he's still not able to play.

The clothes is irrelevant if he is paying hookers, they will not care.
Stupid comic.
>crystal chronicals
Wait, tell me this shit doesn't require GBAs too...I saw it on sale on the Switch but saw it has online multiplayer and no local. Wtf man.

>oh you want to play the game? that will be $49.99. oh you wanted to ACTUALLY play the game? that will be $399.99 for 4 gameboy advances, $120 for 4 copies of four swords on GBA, and another $80 for link cables.
how the FUCK did they get away with it?

Attached: 1605121851122.jpg (289x309, 18.29K)

>$120 for 4 copies of four swords on GBA
why are you just chucking $120 away? you don't need this at all.

>and another $80 for link cables
And I'm pretty sure the link cable was connectable so you only needed 2 for 4ways play.

you're thinking of the normal link cable, which did let you daisy chain so you would only need 3 for 4 player games, but the gba to gc cable was 1 to 1

Attached: 1646658249301.jpg (3420x2220, 1.5M)

I could afford to buy 3 hookers to play this now but how would you find ones decent at video games?

your mixing up different things. I'm talking about playing 4 player on the gamecube, which requires
>Gamecube
>4 GBA
>4 GBA/GCN Link cables
The GBA 4 swords game might work like you said with 2 link cables, although really everyone should use the wireless link cables that came with pokemon fire red.

Is there a guide on how to set this up?

>your mixing up different things
>you're thinking of the normal link cable
user here was mixing things up I was commenting on his post and the GBA version of ALttP w/ 4 Swords Adventure.

It did and for no reason, from what I remember it was just so you could open your inventory without pausing the game for everyone else. It wasn't like FSA where it was kinda a cool concept.

you misspelled kirby's air ride

never looked into it since I've already done it, but here's their blog post talking about how they made all this work and it seems to talk a little about the setup dolphin-emu.org/blog/2021/07/21/integrated-gba/

That posts purchases don't add up, why's the first game $50, then he buys 4 more for $120. I assumed he was talking about the gamecube one and just assuming he already had a gamecube.

I had both this and Crystal Chronicles and my brother and I both had GBAs and link cables. Can confirm that they're both immensely fun experiences.

Better imo

I had it and my brother and I had GBAs and we never played it together

Probably a typo because the games would cost $40?