People keep bitching in threads about astel being reused

>people keep bitching in threads about astel being reused
>BRO IT MAKES NO SENSE LAZY DEVS REUSED THE COOLEST BOSS
>keep looking for where they reused him
>mfw the retards were talking about the malformed stars
>mfw they only found one malformed star bc they didn't even reach the underground
>mfw these are the genius game design experts spamming this board

Attached: 1647562512448.jpg (935x879, 385.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WsCzZixz1QM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But Astel is reused. The fuck are you on user.

THE FUCKING GOLD MASK

who are you quoting?

To be fair hes in a fucking forgotten cave in some fucking forgotten ruins in a fucking forgotten snowfield

Retard

retarded bait nigger astel is in ranni quest and in some bum fuck mines in consecrated snowfields

he saved the golden order

Attached: eldenringgoldmask1.jpg (1982x1118, 547.17K)

did i ruin goldmasks quest? never found him in the snow area. last i saw him was right at the base of the erdtree with corhyn. now erdtree is burned and corhyns dead and gold mask missing. also never found milicent after i cured her and never found warrior jar. i'm bad at this :(

Why should Astel be unique? Was Amygdala unique? Fuck off with that shit, gayliens can go get fucked.

>doubling down
There's only one astel in the game. You're too low IQ to understand the malformed stars are lesser versions. Stick to kirby, millennial, it's more your speed.

hes not talking about those, there are 2 versions of astel. astel, naturalborn of the void and astel, stars of darkness. theyre both boss fights

>But Astel is reused.
Literally isn't, you tards are just confusing the one undeveloped ant alien you found on your bumrushing playthrough for the full grown astel. There's tons of lesser ones all over the world. There's only one astel

Attached: op hunger force.png (536x593, 129.73K)

WELCOME MOON AND STAR, COME TO ME THROUGH FIRE AND WAR
OOH OOH
COME NERAVAR COME AND LOOK UPON THE HEART
UPON THE HEART
OOH

there's an astel fight in the yelough anix tunnel in the consecrated snowfield

there are two named bosses called astel

Yeah that's not naturalborn of the void, it's stars of the dark. Why is this a hard concept for people to grasp?

isn't it even a version with more attacks? I never saw the other one use the multiclone grab move. Though I killed him pretty quick

KEK

Retard
youtube.com/watch?v=WsCzZixz1QM

I didn't say anything about the subtitle, astel is astel
I don't care if you're user, sucker of cocks or user, chugger of cum because it's the same either way

DUNKIN KRUNGER OP STRIKES AGAIN

From games are esoteric so it's hard to blame people for thinking astel is a name and not a type of ayylien.

he has the exact same model and moves nigger

holy shit lmao

>one as boss Astel
>2 as upside hanging enemies you can find
>1 as some boss in a tunnel
>4 total

is this new shitposting material?

>godskins noble isn't reused it says right there that this one is godskin duo

Attached: 1619644716040.png (469x469, 175.13K)

Lmao they're the exact same character model. Next you'll tell us about godefroy being original.

The, the same, oh my god, the t-the, s-same spe-species.

I'M LOSING MY MIND

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 64.27K)

>I don't care if you're user, sucker of cocks or user, chugger of cum because it's the same either way
We don't need to know that you're a homosexual to understand that you're a retard. Keep it in your pants next time, fairy.

The whole dumb boss reuse only happened because they decided to make every shitty 10 minutes dungeon have a boss. Dungeons were fine without bosses. They could have just let you open a chest and get the item + runes and it would have been fine. Use bosses and rare mobs to spice up the dungeon design occasionally, rather than a "final boss fight. After that, add a boss rush mode to the game.

>implying godefroy isn't different
what is wrong with you?

Attached: 1648090840164.png (366x473, 178.82K)

G-Godskin ap-postle, i-isn't a j-job description. Cr-c-crucible knight isn't either

Attached: fvgbhjn.jpg (642x438, 57.54K)

It's the splitting hairs thread everyone. Stick around if you wanna argue with a wall. Tell you what OP, you're actually right. Good job. You should keep the thread bumped so everyone knows you were right. Have fun all.

Lmao, you fucking annihilated that guy

based

there are literally two bosses called astel which are the same exact boss you braindead cunt

THE EVER-RETARDED OP
THE LOATHSOME COCK EATER