Kirby and The Forgotten Land

>60$ + tip
T-Thanks N-Nintendo

Attached: 9922w191714.jpg (720x1304, 264.84K)

It’s Kirby. You should know what you’re getting

Okay now do Mario 3D World

the game is getting free content soon tho... so just wait ?

Quality over quantity

that's the longest kirby game

$ + tip
huh?

Attached: 1645462313605.png (531x368, 7.96K)

Wait, where was this confirmed? Star Allies got free content, but that was just to patch up the base game being so empty. Most of it was just new movesets referencing older games.

Is 15 hours worth a game supposed to be a problem? Not all games need to 200+ hours worth of content. Go play Xenoblade if you want

>Completionist is 14.5
Bullshit or they all used a guide

this isn't defendable

>OP has to outright lie to make the game look worse
Getting desperate.

Op and his discord kiddies are seething because kirby beat tiny tina from boarderlands an now they'll stop at nothing to give this game a bad name

Attached: 1648418970500s.jpg (249x113, 5.15K)

neat

It took me less than 9 hours to beat the game on hard, and I spent a lot of time doing side stuff and replaying levels.

>60$ + tip
isn't that very normal for the nintendo cult?

Dumb ESL can't even properly write English.

But did it beat elden ring

>Not all games need to 200+ hours worth of content.
Not all games need to be $60.

all nintendo switch games get some kind of free update nowadays

tinfoilchad... what else are you currently playing

I give zero shits about pirating all Nintendo developed games. Or even Nintendo funded games. With that said, I don't even care to pirate this piece of shit that is meant for literal babbies

How did you people even cope when 5 hour games like Resident Evil 2 were commonplace and 90 minute games like Star Fox 64 weren't unheard of? Did you just seethe all day?

cope, poorfag

Tiny tina didn't

kek
Do you really take this so seriously you think about it in religious terms? Take your meds.

It's probably a bit above the average players completion time, but it's around the ball park I'd expect. ~20 hours for a full completion is probably going to be the average.

No they use mental gymnastics to say it took them longer to beat because of replays and extra characters or that they were literal children

Believe it or not, you couldn't just pick up a retro game and speedrun it in your first playthrough. Games were shorter but you were likely to have to repeat a lot of parts before you mastered them and were finally able to move on. Modern Nintendo games are already chalk full of filler, so the fact that they're short on top of it makes it that much more painfully overpriced. This would have been $40 on a Nintendo handheld of last generation. It is now $60, because of apologists and people willing to pay any price for the Nintendo logo.

Then why does anyone care about either

not as bad as dread

Yep mental gymnastics. I called it

Cope

>Games were shorter but you were likely to have to repeat a lot of parts before you mastered them and were finally able to move on
so you mean they were pointess bullshit from arcad-era games designed to sucker kids out of money

Why does Nintendo get away with overpriced games?

Cope

He means there was something to learn and git gud at.
Nintendo games are over in a couple of hours on the first attempt these days.

>He means there was something to learn and git gud at.
so you mean they were pointess bullshit from arcad-era games designed to sucker kids out of money

stupid phoneposter

Attached: 1639372179820.png (663x254, 184.65K)

>there's a moveset for every fucking ability

Holy shit bros I'm googling this and haven't found much on this.

Anyone have a guide for the different moves each ability can do?

>You can dodge at the last second for a slow mo
>There's a dash attack that lets you bounce back
>There's an alternate areal attack

The change you perceive is an illusion
$60 for 9 hours of gameplay is suckering kids out of their money. I'm not even sure what we say about the adults who are falling for the same ruse, especially to play a child's toy

>Nintendo games are over in a couple of hours on the first attempt these days.
Name them. Name at least 10 Nintendo games that “are over” in a couple of hours on the first attempt. Let’s hear it.

No, but I see you're retarded and want to be instantly handed a trophy for turning the game on.

i don't give a shit about a trophy or whatever underage retards care about nowadays

The game in the OP
Metroid Dread
Pokemon Snap
The new Warioware
I don't use my switch anymore.

Resident Evil is also a child's toy?

>Metroid Dread
>Pokemon Snap
warioware is short but that's always been short and just going back to autism farm stuff

Most singleplayer games had always around 10 hours of gameplay or less if they weren’t RPGs.

>>Metroid Dread
>>Pokemon Snap
Yes, they are short. Metroid games aren't designed to be long, but Dread kept the length while also making the game really linear.
Same with Snap, even with all of the padding they added to the Switch one.
I should have known you'd just say "n-nuh those don't count!"

the shitter recoils at actual games and only wants 50 hour cinematic "experiences"

Kirby still has tons of cutscenes on top of being really short.

It's just a pity that the game, like most Nintendo exclusives these days, has opted to go in a more "cinematic" direction. Kirby is the last series I ever expected to go that, but then again considering the abysmal lack of difficulty, guess I should've seen it coming.

If youre ever paying more than $50 for a switch game you're doing it wrong because walmart is a thing

>Metroid Dread
Wrong.
>Pokemon Snap
Wrong
>The new Warioware
Warioware doesn’t cost 60 bucks and everyone know what it is.
You failed to name a single game that can be beaten in a couple of hours on the first try and costs 60 dollars.