The least fun class to play and play against in tf2

The least fun class to play and play against in tf2.

Attached: pyro.png (250x262, 42.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mERhtoD21rU
youtube.com/watch?v=X4xYOmUwad0
store.steampowered.com/news/app/583950/view/2102558993190369210
store.steampowered.com/news/app/1269260/view/2951510987408670526
store.steampowered.com/news/app/583950/view/3047218819080842820
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are no fun classes in TF2 after Valve cancelled the Artifact 2.0 beta.

Valve screwed over the Artifact fanbase by cancelling the Artifact 2.0 beta without even allowing users to invite friends like they said they would in January 2021 and does not deserve your financial support for these gross consumer-unfriendly practices.

This.

In March 2018, Gabe Newell held a presentation on Artifact claiming there would be regular expansions, an eventual mobile release, and a $1 million tournament, all of which ultimately failed to materialize.

youtube.com/watch?v=mERhtoD21rU

In August of that year, Gabe Newell repeated the claim of an Artifact tournament during the opening of The International: youtube.com/watch?v=X4xYOmUwad0
On March 30, 2020, Valve announced Artifact Beta 2.0, stating they planned for a closed beta (which happened), transitioning to an open beta and later full release (which didn’t).

store.steampowered.com/news/app/583950/view/2102558993190369210

On December 17, 2020, Valve stated they would allow users to invite friends to the Artifact 2.0 beta in January.

store.steampowered.com/news/app/1269260/view/2951510987408670526

On March 4, 2021, Valve formally abandoned Artifact. No expansions, no mobile version, no million-dollar tournament, not even something as basic as allowing users to invite friends to the beta like they said they would.

store.steampowered.com/news/app/583950/view/3047218819080842820

tf2 in general is boring.

why do you think this?

Truly groundbreaking opinion OP, I don't think I've heard this once in the past 15 years.

More fun than playing against Sniper, but not by too much
Why does Pyro have so much max health anyway? They're not that slow

That'd be medic, actually.

Wrong.

Attached: 1646804899899.png (1950x4300, 913.85K)

>More fun than playing against Sniper
pyro and sniper are sides of the same coin, you get instagibbed by sniper at long range and by pyro at close range
they are both bullshit, but at least a sniper need good aim and positioning to be effective, pyro just need to look at your general direction and his fire will blind you

At least you can fight back against a pyro though
There's no real fight with a sniper. You either die instantly or you kill him while he's not paying attention

You can shoot the pyro, same can't be said for the sniper across the map behind his team. A pyro actually has to put his neck on the line, unless you're shit or the pyro got the drop on you, you should kill him and if not you deserve to die
>pyro instakilling anyone
Every other class out-dps pyro, get gud

>and by pyro at close range
Pyro doesn't have a single attack capable of insta-killing unless you're a 125 hp class getting hit by axetinguisher and even then he has to set you on fire first.

Attached: nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa.jpg (800x450, 18.14K)

>has pretty much the game's entire library of projectile attacks, including associated debuff effects as part of his arsenal, in a single loadout
>least fun class to play

Attached: spy.gif (500x450, 1.94M)

You forgot your Soldier pic.

Attached: die.png (751x751, 222.43K)

>shitters on Any Forums still think sniper is OP
Pretty much never used in 6s, sniper can't do shit against a coordinated push, maybe get good at a game you faggots make threads about daily

>Every other class out-dps pyro
Doesn't stop me from dying to flare gun crits over and over
I've long since learned not to underestimate Pyros as w+m1 retards that I can easily kill by rushing in with a shotgun like Uncle Dane claims

>The least fun class to play
There is very little in TF2 that gives a greater high than sending a crit rocket right back to its owner or his team.

of course retard because 6s is not how the game was made to be played, good luck getting on the sniper on a real matcg with 11 other teammates protecting him

>unless you're shit or the pyro got the drop on you
unless you unironically use wallhacks, anyone can flank you depending what you are doing, so don't give me this super-aware epic gamer bullshit.
you mean like backburner or phlog? or any other crit combination he has?

>compfag tryhard instantly tries to make discussion about balancing because of one dimensional chimp brain
some things never chaange

Hasn't it been suggested the sniper would probably be used a shitload in 6s if they didn't ban jarate?

Even that's not an insta-kill. If you count that you might as well count heavy being able to deal similar levels of damage at close range without even needing crits.

heavy is bullshit too you know, it's just harder to play

I think his biggest problem is mobility, he's just too slow.
Jarate is crazy powerful, people don't seem to really get that.

>anyone can flank you depending what you are doing
Precisely. It's not a problem with Pyro, it's a problem with you not having situational awareness.

>instagibbed
>by pyro
Huh?

Sniper runs faster than default Demo, and I'm pretty sure most Demos don't sticky jump too much even in 6s since they don't have anything like Gunboats (and even if they did, pipes are too valuable)
Plus Sniper doesn't need to run as much due to massive effective rangee

But your whole complaint trying to make out pyro as insta-death at close range actually describes heavy far better. I'll tell you right now I would take bumping into a pyro round a corner over bumping into a heavy. Particularly one that's already picked up the habit of jumping spinning at every corner he turns.

You are right, demo is slower, but you are also right that demoman is able to move quickly when he needs to.
The when needed part is key.
It's one of the reasons why the quickfix is so broken, it grants the demoman and the medic insane mobility.

>um ackshually he doesn't instakill you he kills you in .1 seconds
Fuck off, this no skill shit does not deserve anywhere near this much damage. Make it a pin point accurate lighting gun and take down the damage a maybe it will be ok

that's not Funny Australian Van Guy though
>general playstyle makes interacting with him a bitch and a half, and god forbid should the map be even remotely open
>has the most overpowered weapon in the game which gives everyone in an entire hallway the downside of Crit-a-Cola every 20 seconds and also trivializes spy checking by painting the spy piss yellow
>as if that wasn't enough also has 2 different secondaries he can use to effectively invalidate 2 of the 9 classes even if they're outright fucking outplaying him, one of which literally only has the downside of not being the jar of piss that gives half the enemy team the Marked for Death debuff and can be spammed freely if he's near the spawn room
>is literally just clicking on heads, except when you're using the jar of piss that nullifies an entire advance if you lob it into the same ZIP code

Attached: initiate moth noises.png (546x698, 680.74K)

I guess. Sniper's speed still probably isn't the issue though
The issue is that Sniper is too predictable. They're always going to be on the same sightlines every map, which would make them easy pickings for comp Scouts.