I'm bored of Elden Ring's shit combat

I'm bored of Elden Ring's shit combat.
Is Nioh's better?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 194.17K)

yes but your stuck in every japan area in gaming

Stay in your genre user, i don't want interbreed with soulsenjoyers

Attached: nioh-2-best-weapons-cover.jpg (1200x900, 122.8K)

This. We don't want nor care if you want to play our game or for it to be shilled. Go back where you came from loser

what if I completed Jack's game too? will I be worthy enough then?

I actually beat the Ninja Gaiden games though

holy fucking cringe

no

>"the only people who are against gatekeeping are those who gatekeeping is meant to keep out"
-user

It's not about worthiness. It's just personal

This, niohfags have a personal vendetta since nioh is just souls-lite and has been repeatedly btfo by fromsoft. They're tribalistic and cult-like, and a bit autistic.

MH > Toukiden
Tekken > DOA
DMC > Ninja Gaiden
Souls > Nioh
it's a history of rightful abuse, since all team ninja can do is make inferior clones of better games. Elden Ring being getting 10/10s across the board, selling incredibly well and being a good game has sent them into tardrage.

Attached: nioh sisters.jpg (957x236, 60.16K)

Except DMC, MH and Tekken fags unanimously shit on souls combat

nioh actually has better combat and enemy design than elden ring
everything else though

>making shit up
I'm all 3 of those things and I like souls combat. Who are you speaking for?

Nigger we literally have threads all the time by souls players saying DMC is just hitting training dummies without challenge, saying MH is for nintendo fanboys, and that tekken is for autistic trannies, your personal experience doesn't mean its the pattern around fanbases, as myself I enjoy DMC, MH, DDogma, Elite Dangerous, Ninja Gaiden, SF, DBFZ, Code Vein, Sekiro, SMT, Nioh 2, Total War, KoF, For Honor and it doesn't mean shit at all because I know I'm not a fanboy on any of them in particular (maybe Elite Dangerous)

Yes. You have far more options available to you and the combat as a whole is much more fluid once you actually know what you are doing.

>making shit up
It's mostly Bayo and NG fans saying that about DMC, but the fact that you think it's ''them or us'' proves you're mentally underage (if not, actually underage). You're an autistic faggot for even bringing this irrelevant shit up when the reason those games were originally mentioned is because Team Ninja LITERALLY tried ripping them off with their own versions, only to be btfo every single time.

No, the actual reason is that I can give my opinion that souls is shit in combat and that its boring as shit, and you would literally make an headcanon based on what I have been playing or the thread that has been posted about it without never realizing why people think its garbage

If its a DDogma thread you would say its because of jeaulosy, if its MH you would say I'm a nintendofag, if it's a Nioh thread you would say its because i'm a team ninja shill, if it's SMT you would think i'm a switchfag, if its a fighting game thread you would think i'm a tranny, in the end the actual reason is that souls combat is actually shit and boring and everyone knows about it

>you would literally make an headcanon
>If its a DDogma thread you would say its because of jeaulosy, if its MH you would say I'm a nintendofag, if it's a Nioh thread you would say its because i'm a team ninja shill, if it's SMT you would think i'm a switchfag, if its a fighting game thread you would think i'm a tranny
Holy shit you really are a salty autistic faggot. Why would I go into any of those threads to say anything you just mentioned? I'd go into them to discuss the games, because I like them all besides Nioh, and the only reason soulsfags come into your shitty Nioh threads is because you fags start them by comparing them to souls in the OP.

just shut the fuck up already you weird cunt, lmao

Attached: 1531189103067.gif (500x599, 1.12M)

Nioh is different, its more of an action game with the choice of going full fun mode with gear builds

if you want something more akin to souls in combat you can try for honor, as it tries to expand on the typical r1 by using some souls concepts from pvp, and it has a lot of content combatwise in gameplay

Replace Souls rolling with blocking

Attached: 65456543.png (331x419, 67.25K)

nioh's combat is a million times better, not only are the movesets far bigger with three stances per weapon, and dozens of interchangeable skills and combos, but the controls actually feel tight, less input delay, none of the shitty roll buffering or dropped inputs. You only really understand how frustrating souls combat is after playing nioh.
That being said, the re-used bosses, cheating enemies, and instant grab attacks are just as bullshit if not more bullshit than elden ring. The level design is nowhere near as good, and the story is obviously derivative. But I'd highly recommend giving nioh 2 a play, just try not to play like souls or like sekiro, you'll have a bad time.