Kirby thread

You HAVE sunk 20 hours into the fishing minigame like a real man, right?

Attached: 1646282412836.jpg (576x539, 39.35K)

No, I'm gonna beat in on, like, my 4th try.

>If you beat the game King Dedede just chills in Waddle Dee Town
I know he was possessed (again), but wouldn't the Waddle Dees still be kinda mad at him for letting himself get possessed AGAIN and causing them grief?

Fishing is cute for a bit, but wish it had more going on. As far as I know, you just catch different Blippers in there after doing a QTE over and over.

I'm not the only one who noticed this, right?

Attached: lab discovera.jpg (507x613, 303.59K)

He saved 1 (one) waddle dee so they all forgave him. Real question is why the fuck does Bandana Dee not give a shit about him anymore? He doesn't even go hang out near him when he appears in town.

Everyone keeps asking, "Why did Bandana Dee stop being so loyal to Dedede?", well, now we know why, he's the only one who got sick of his shit every other week.

I did. that has to be a coincidence

Updated the star portals compilation from last thread. Any other examples that I missed? Specifically looking for star shaped portals.

Attached: Star portals ver 2.png (1202x612, 1.04M)

So;

Does Morpho Knight appearing at the end of postgame make him actually canon now? If so, just what the fuck is he? Is his Butterfly form just to drop people's guards and then he soul sucks them?

>Specifically looking for star shaped portals.
>Adds a heart shaped portal

Joking aside, Parallel Susie also uses it in Super Kirby Clash, which I guess means that either the same events took place in her world, or that the ancients hopped to her world at some point.

Attached: psusie.png (525x342, 311.9K)

Yeah, I should go remove the heart one. Thanks for the pic!

Shiver Star was probably one of their colonies once they the handle of Spatial Travel. They probably just abandoned it like their home planet though.

It's strange that everybody just sort of forgets that Susie spent most of her life from childhood in Another Dimension.

Attached: 1555813249255.jpg (546x554, 58.73K)

From my understanding:
He's always been "canon", just not in the main universe/timeline, or whatever you want to call it, so the events that you see happen in the side modes actually do happen, just to an alt universe Kirby.

As for his looks, I think he's an underworld butterfly by default, he gained his borb look after absorbing Galacta Knight, and he still has it in this game, plus now he can summon Forgo psychic projectile things. He most likely can't absorb Kirby, or isn't necessarily trying to outright kill him, and instead chooses to fight, hence why he goes borb mode after eating Forgo.

That said, it'd be interesting if every appearance has him keep attributes from previous absorptions, like if in the next game, he can still summon Forgos.

Speaking of noticing things, is the gunner at the end of the mall stage a reference or just there because Kirby always has enemies placed randomly?

F for Galacta then.

Hyped up as 'the strongest warrior in the universe', and then gets soul sucked by a fucking butterfly.

susie's ass is as large as her head here if not larger as it should be

The galaxy, not universe
I will miss him. His theme was one of my favorites.

If Galacta himself is just another borb of Kirby's species and Morpho was able to absorb him, it stays to reason he should be able to absorb Kirby as well.

They can just say that Kirby is simply too pure/good to be absorbed

i like to believe that the ages made him weak, and you only fight him at semi-full power when he's in that angel form

Is it fun? I spent the past 30 hours fishing in WoW

>Kirby wields Morpho's power as if it's a breeze
Nah. Kirby's simply too above Morpho.

Kirby's "infinite power" shtick is probably what prevents Morpho from killing him

Pretty sure the idea behind Morpho is that he’s a reaper of sorts, targeting those that should be dead. Galacta Knight was trapped in a cycle of fighting after first being freed from purgatory by Galactic Nova and was even implied in the original translation to almost long death, while Soul Forgo is pretty self-explanatory.

I want something new to play on switch but I'm afraid to buy this and finish it in like 5 hours.
Give it to me straight Any Forums, is the game actually worth sixty dollars?

Should I get this? I've never been huge into kirby, but I like chill games.