Should I try it...

should I try it? keep in mind that I literally never played a final fantasy game before and have only played a couple of jrpg titles. I remember during its release Any Forums was in complete chaos but idk nothing more, I can take a beating when it comes to a little repetiveness and cringiness

XIII-2 is not a remaster right its a sequel?

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 285.38K)

No. It's really not worth your time.

NOPE

RETARDED IDIOT!

FINAL FANTASY XIII IS THE WORST FINAL FANTASY GAME EVER MADE

II and VIII are still worse
III as well, probably

FF13 IS THE WORST FINAL FANTASY

SAMEFAGGING FAGS!

HOW MANY DISCUSSIONS YOU WANT?!

STOP SPAMMING ASSHOLE!

I'm replaying it now, I've always liked it but it is very flawed. the characters and aesthetic are great and the combat is very interesting, nothing quite like it, but you can feel they wanted to do a lot with the game and just couldn't make it happen. the complaints of it being linear are accurate, outside of combat there is nothing else going on in the game, not even walking around.

on the other hand, combat is great and can be incredibly difficult, I doubt anybody on Any Forums actually beat it. and XIII-2 is a great sequel that is actually worth it and makes combat even better.

I would recommend it, play XIII slowly and think of it as a 40 hour tutorial for the amazing game that is XIII-2.

Attached: final_fantasy_xiii.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

>should I try it
If you have to ask this question you didn't have a desire to play it anyways. Christ this board is forever stuck in elementary school mindset.
>"C-Can I go to the bathroom?"
Just fucking GO.

FINAL FANTASY 13 SUCKS!!!

IT'S A BORING CORRIDOR SIMULATOR
TRASH

>XIII-2 is not a remaster right its a sequel?
Yes it's a sequel
13 -> 13-2 -> LR (aka 13-3) is the story order

>the characters [...] are great and the combat is very interesting
No. Stop.

GO TO FUCK YOURSELF FFXIII FAGS

THIS PUTRID GAME IS SHIT!!!

No, play FFX instead. 13 isn’t a bad game but it’s not beginner or casual friendly. It takes some deep thoughts and understanding of the Japanese Wu of storytelling to appreciate the game’s complexities, in both gameplay and story.

take your meds schizo-kun

>combat is great and can be incredibly difficult
>I doubt anybody on Any Forums actually beat it
Including you, if you actually think that. The game was piss easy except for a couple of bosses.

i kind of want to try ff14. Can I play it mainly by myself?

It’s absolute dogshit. Terrible gameplay, terrible story, literally led two devs to suicide attempts

FINAL FANTASY 13 IS THE WORST THING HAPPENED TO THE FINAL FANTASY FRANCHISE!

FUCK YOU 13 FAGS

After the next patch, yes.

Yes but it’s filled with MMO filler. So it’s not worth your time or money.

Te combat wd easy piss thanks to MP being nonexistent

13 is flawed but fun. One of the few FF games I've replayed.

The FF13 combat system is actually fun once you are allowed to use it without handholding 75% into the game. I'd say 13's biggest issue is that it spends so much time assuming the player is retarded.

STOP SPAMMING THREADS ABOUT THIS HORRIBLE SHIT GAME, ASSHOLE!!!

FFXIII SUCKS!

RETARDED ASSHOLE!

YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER RETARDED FF13 SHIT FAGS!

Literally just watch the cutscenes on YouTube. Actually playing the game means tons of filler fetch quests, and the only difficulty comes from your mouth-breather party members being unable to follow basic instructions

You’re bumping the thread retard

THE FF13 COMBACT SYSTEM SUCKS!!!

AUTO-BATTLE MADE FOR RETARDED FAGS, THE FF13 FAGS

The game is horribly unfinished and the tutorial is like 40 hours long. The girls have nice armpits though.

Why is XIV so shilled here?

Because it's not WoW and it actually has a population.