How are people beating it so fast?

I'm 90 hours in and only just reached Altus Plateau.
are people just skipping all the side content and going straight to the end, or do i just suck that bad?

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 59.71K)

unemployed or neets
ive got like 250 hours in the game, and i only beat it once though, so just enjoy yourself

90 hours for plateau is pretty slow. I did the game blind finding 95% of all the content and it took me about 100 hours to complete

No need to rush it user, I beat the last boss at 140 first time. I was also astounded at how people managed to get through the entire game at 90 hours but I genuinely believe they just skipped half the content of the open world and rushed for most important areas. Either way, don't feel pressured to finish it asap, if you are enjoying it to the point where you don't want to bumrush it to the end.

You just suck. You'll get a bunch of slackjawed fags in this thread jerking themselves off over "taking their time and enjoying the game unlike those ADD zoomers" because they stood and stared at landscapes for hours but you're just really fucking slow and bad at the game.

duality of man

Normal assuming you didnt use guides and explored all of limgrave, caelid, liurnia.

I beat the game in 62 hours, scrubbing 95% of the game up to the snow area.

Didn't do the haligtree until after

I beat the game in 40 hours following what I thought was the intended route. I didn't do many of the optional dungeons because the reward was always a weapon that didn't match my build or I already had a better version of.

How do you know that the optional dungeons reward stuff out of your build if you didn't minmax through the interactive map or some guide faggotry?

I only play for an hour or two here and there and I'm 65 hours in and just beat the fire giant and Astel. Only took two tries each. I'm about level 110 now though once I hit 40 vigour I pumped some into gaining some FP since its been a little lacking for a faith/dex build.

What weapon are you using?

I'm 53 hours in and have finished Limgrave, Lakes, Caelid and just this afternoon Altus/Mt. Whateverthefuck. I ride back and forth across areas several times to try and make sure I didn't miss anything. If I come across a key door I mark it and come back if I don't have any. I'm not particularly fast at all and died to bosses countless times earlier on, not so much anymore. I have genuinely no idea how you manage to log that many hours if you're not literally idling or just invading/summoning for days on end for the hell of it, but it's a game, take it at your own pace, who gives a fuck? Not like avoiding spoilers for it was ever going to be possible so no rush.

Attached: 1634053435969.jpg (624x1021, 40.88K)

Pretty much this. It's either streamers or people neet-rushing the game.

How much PVP did you do

I 100%'d the game in like 140 hours with save scumming endings and the only shit I somehow missed was Patches, I think some people just move through games like this faster/slower depending on their level of autism

test

It's gonna depend on how much time you take to beast each boss and how much of the content you actually hit.
I beat it in about 68~ hours but I did miss one entire area because I couldn't figure out how to get there.
Missing stuff doesn't super matter to me because the first play through was blind and I'm already on a second play through so I can hit different stuff in different ways.

D-, do better.

How did you get the lord of frenzy ending and the other endings too?

>he played with int and used a wiki, skipping all quests, all need for searching, didn't even do pvp, and probably used moonveil
You didn't beat the game

100%, I didn't rush and combed through areas and I got at minimum 80% of the content done in 100 hours.

Amazed when i get an achivement for what i assume to be a late game boss and like 15% has done it lmfao.

Since this is like the one normal elden ring thread, should I do the eternal city before or after plateau? I just beat radahn and wondering if doing them in either order would screw any sidequests since this game really likes doing that.

I'm around 89 hours in and just beat the second version of Godfrey. I think I'm gonna explore a bit before killing radagon and the elden beast

Winged Scythe+9 mostly, though I swap in spells as and when needed. The black flame, healing, and giant fireball and ice lightning spells being the most useful.
But mostly the Winged Scythe's weapon art is so useful as long as you have the FP to have it activate its special properties. It staggers a lot of stuff, but at the cost of hits going right through you.
Otherwise I have the antspear rapier and the poison katana to fall back on if the enemy resists holy or needs a more hit n run tactic.

Yeah Winged Scythe is pretty nuts, not surprised

people probably dont even know that an entire underground map exists that is half the size of the overworld and so finish faster cause of that

I finished it at 80 hours. What you're doing is as dumb as doing every dungeon in Skyrim

Do Ranni's quest line and after beating the final boss quit out and copy your save file and then load back in and do the normal ending, after that replace the save file in the game folder with the copied version and summon Ranni for her ending, then after copying your "preserved" file back into the games folder you just have to leave for the 3 fingers and fast travel back to the spot for the frenzy ending

I did everything except the frenzy quest at 120 hours
I might have missed a cave or two, but thats all

I intentionally leave the game on while I sleep, to destroy my hours played. Keeping score of this kind of thing to compete in your mind with people you will never meet online is pathetic and you should honestly consider suicide. Imagine being so demoralized that when you take one of the best releases in a years, you use it to attack others and yourself just for playing the game. Just admit that you hate video games, you hate yourself, and you hate anyone who's like you if you come to these threads

What's especially pathetic is that these over competitive faggots won't take this to something designed for being competitive, if there is no way to win using a handicap or using a crutch, they aren't interested to, but boy will they tell you how much better at it they are than you. Some faggots are actually too stupid to know how to enjoy having fun

Attached: 1647898573313.jpg (606x598, 36.53K)

>200h and beat the fire giant
People are rushing by following guides, since you can't even know were the NOT titanites shards are.

Literally dont care and compare with others and enjoy the show

>are people just skipping all the side content
Yes. Just look at how many grace sites this guy is missing

Attached: elden-ring-full-world-map.jpg (1920x1851, 516.1K)

I finished the game with a 100 hours. I missed the volcano manor area and the dragon boss fight. I played blind and i fucked up most if not all quests. Didn't even find Patches. But other than that, i found a reasonable amount of secrets, killed all of the major bosses except one and explored every area semi well. I missed a lot of shit and that's what secons playthroughs are for (for me atleast). Do what you enjoy, play blind and you will have fun "rushing" or not. But be careful because i felt burnt out at about the 80 hour mark. Didn't help that i didn't enjoy most boss fights in the later half of the game

My first playthrough was 200 hours to do all bosses that had achievements, get all legendary talismans and armaments aside from one I'm currently in ng+ for
For now I'm just chilling and dueling

Attached: signal-2022-03-27-17-10-54-035.jpg (2048x1133, 268.31K)

You can leave after killing radagoon and the elden beast? You're not locked in?

Pretty good if he played blind. Some caves are easy to miss if you don't know whhat you're looking for and some of the overworld graces can be easily glossed over even with the golden rays around them

>Didn't help that i didn't enjoy most boss fights in the later half of the game
It feelt like they wanted you to memorize attack patterns rather than just react to them. I blame Tanimura and his Dark Souls 2 touch of shit.

>an open world game that lets you go as fast or as slow as you like
>some poor autism cursed OP can’t understand this idea

you didn't beat the game

>ive got like 250 hours in the game
unemployed or neet