So, which vocation is the most fun?

So, which vocation is the most fun?

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 321.2K)

The one with the sword and shield.

Sorcerer, make your character a cute boy as small as possible and your pawn a tall warrior girl. Your stamina will be low so every time you cast a big spell your pawn will help you up after you collapse

assassin if you want to kill everything in an instant

for me its assassin or magick archer

Attached: dragons dogma.jpg (477x720, 60.85K)

Fighter and Mystic Knight

this user clearly has this figured out

Any of the yellow ones. Feels like the whole game was designed for them in the first place. Playing as reds or blues just feels subpar.

Attached: dd_01.png (615x747, 881.49K)

Mystic knight for me
>melee combos beating down enemies the old fashion way
>precise blocks with shield are satisfying and rewarding, especially things like lightning counter against archers and other ranged enemies
>can easily buff all your teammates when elemental weaknesses is key to fighting a lot of enemies
>long range attacks like the magic cannon and cool magic traps for zoning, defense, and choke points

Is it easy to do both the speedrun achivement and the hard mode achivement in the same run?

The speed run achievement is only for speed run mode as far as I'm aware

hard mode and speedrun mode are mutually exclusive

oh, there's a mode just for that. ugh so you have to finish the game like 3 times to do 100% (if you start on normal). thanks.

Speaking of, what exactly is speedrun mode? I never tried it since you can only have save file at a time and was gonig through normal mode. Guessing it gets rid of cutscenes? Anything else?

Magick Archer

strider for helm splitter, alternatively 4x sorcs for 4x meteors

There's a clock in the corner of the screen. You start from the beginning of the game with your current level and all your gear. You get some new outfits if you beat the game within a certain timeframe, 2 hours I believe.

Strider for climbing and destroying bitches.

It starts a new playthrough with all your existing items, levels, etc. without interfering with the main playthrough. You're not allowed to die in speed run mode or your attempt is discarded. you also can't save. You only have access to pre-made offline pawns. Completing the mode unlocks two outfits and will revert you back to your main playthrough.

Yeah, you basically just rush Grigori, one shot him with Maker's Finger, then turn in the 20 wakestones and you're done.

I think it only unlocks this outfit though.

Attached: 1612959250536.jpg (1200x1480, 1.17M)

it unlocks that and the caretaker's garb