Is this shit actually good? Reviews say yes…

is this shit actually good? Reviews say yes…

Attached: 7C13B0C3-E79A-4832-98AC-33F77BA7A261.jpg (1200x1600, 2.03M)

Bro...we all know it's bad

no

YES

>see ad
>looks fun
>watch reviews
>oh man this game looks good
>go to steam
>find out it's EGS exclusive
-$60 for them I guess

MAYBE

>buying a Gearbox after Pre Sequel

Attached: 1636425846370.jpg (609x361, 35.04K)

This. Not giving any money Tim Dickloving Sweeney.

Epic screwed over the Unreal Tornament fanbase by not allowing players to continue to play their game after purchase on various platforms and discontinued support for the base game. They moved all their developer to create fortnite and focused on creating gatch styler looter shooter instead of supporting their original player base.

It’s Reddit tier

The humor is terrible, the propaganda is terrible

You can pick your character’s pronouns

Attached: heckinlands.jpg (707x676, 93.89K)

I didn't even know they ever made new versions of unreal tournament

That’s what people said about BL3 and it was great IMO. Is the so.y shit really that bad with Tina?

yeah I don't give a fuck I play games muted with subtitles off. How's the gameplay faggot?

It’s tranny propaganda and humor is shit but yeah still fun as fuck

Just play BL2. It's all the same anyway, but with worse and worse characters with each game

I DON'T KNOW

>BL3 and it was great IMO
the only thing good about BL3 was the gunplay. The sotry, dialogue, and everything that WASNT shooting someone was fucking garbage. And if you bought the game and played it just because of the gunplay, it sent the message that you're fine with everything else being garbage.

bl2 guns felt shiiite, especially compared to bl3

Fuck off Nu Gaben.

gameplay really good, story still shit and cringe tho

BL2 gameplay is dogshit compared to BL3 IMO.

if you like borderlands, you'll like it. if you don't, you won't. gunplay is fun but dialogue is cringe and its hard to get invested a story that literally reminds you its just a game every 5 minutes

theres a spell type that lets you snap in the same vein as mustang that won me over, the gameplay loop is good but getting there is a slog. It feels slightly slower than 3 for some reason. They removed vehicles which is a huge plus for me personally. Subclassing is broken imo I am using the spellcaster class that lets you dual wield spells, the subclass(graveborn) I picked lowers spell cooldowns essentially letting you spam them. You can duel cast which is something I did not know until I fat fingered both keys. Melee seems pretty underdeveloped, shotguns and snipers are the worst in this game. The gameplay loop won me over but getting there can feel monotonous.

Attached: anime-roy.gif (498x278, 1.29M)

HAHA BUTT STALLION LMAO
BADASS
BADASS
BADASS

ALL YOUR BADASS ARE BUTT STALLION TO US
GET IT ? HAHA XD
MEMES !!1!
*fart*
oopsie doopsie, looks like I fart when I laugh HAHA
you know like when you have to let gas go through your anuuuuus xD
Well huh ANYWAY, time to be a BADASS and kill the Drumpfies
ACTUALLY I mean shoot them through the head, with your army of PenGuiNs of d00m, cute little things, they remind me of you. eh haha
ANYWAY, time to get to work and be a BADASS

do me a favor and off yourself