What were they THINKING?

What were they THINKING?

Attached: Combat_shotgun_blown_up.png (2830x800, 1.37M)

>i wonder what's gonna be for dinner

Here’s the thing about fallout
fo3 was good for its time, but combat sucked
new vegas was a "new game" but it looked exactly the same and there were no innovative new features, fighting things were a chore. plus there were like no open world respawns, making its replayability the worst.

When you first start out in NV there’s no story at all. I’ve never played an RPG like that. There’s nothign to draw you in, and the game is so retarded if you so much as walk in the wrong direction you get raped by a deathclaw, because ObsSHITian is too lazy to design a decently flowing world map so they lock down sections with high-level mobs.

New Vegas was one of the most bizarre aberrations ever released by a major studio. It felt like more like a buggy fan-mod than a genuine studio release. autistic, undisciiplined ideas litter the game like children's toys, massive amounts o ftrash. Multiple ammo types to help slow down and complicate combat even more? For no reason, a blue Super Mutant in a dress is now your friend? That’s gay shit

This is why Fallout 4 is the best.

fallout 4 is by far the most enjoyable. they added innovative new features like ADS, hit markers, respawning enemies (when u compare it to NV its a new feature) and made VATs a lot less cheap. It still is a noob feature, but instead of stopping time it slows time, not by enough in my opinino though .

Power armor is finally as it should be. Its not a gay looking martian suit that looks so flimsy a 9mm bullet could penetrate it. Now i can believe its actual powerful death suit, not the worst cosplay at faggotcon. Plus, in fo4 you can attach jetpack. A fucking jetpack. Enough said, fo4 is the FIRST 3D fallout to have a jetpack.

It’s 2017. fo4 is just a superior, well polished game.

0/5

I'm not reading all o' that nigga

Heck of a shotgun.

>Fallout 4 is the best
Stopped reading, Jesus

>but because our firing and reloading animations needed to be shared

Attached: neXUqVl[1].png (1536x2044, 2.34M)

>but we soon realized stairs would pose a problem
>so she ended up being able to walk

Attached: 3e40f7c00fd286f22bcb25746a7969ba[1].jpg (2292x3056, 652.72K)

caring about fictional gun designs being unrealistic is twerp shit

i dont like the institute, its so dumb, why the fuck would you want to some sci-fi shit on a post apocalyptic game

why why why WHY
dark souls has like 90 different weapon animations why can they only afford to have 4 shitty reloading animations

>One day, we tried to figure out why we wanted ladders so bad because we don't really need them.

Attached: OVERPAID INCOMPETENT RETARDS.png (934x1035, 334.43K)

fallout videogame
i love some delicious luscious tits

Every gun in Fallout 4 does this.

Attached: fallout 4 guns.webm (550x308, 1.5M)

>4 shitty reloading animations
they just work, user.
shut the fuck up and buy my game

Attached: todd shotty.png (1080x1121, 1.1M)

Fallout 4 has no pump-action shotguns.

I hate the sound of it so much. wish there was more shotguns then just that and the double barrel variants.

Why can't certain games do shotguns right? Arma 3 also has shit shotguns. does anyone know if there are there any mods for fo4 that add them?

Feels like no one on the team that made FO4 has ever fired a real gun

You should be asking for better games to play rather than modding Fallout 4. A polished turd is still a turd.

Test

That it looked cool but stupid as hell. For that, it's memorable.
Feels like the consensus behind Fallout 3, being a lot less serious and more comic book-ey so we get silly stuff like the combat shotgun.

>fo3 was good for its time, but combat sucked
stopped reading. FO3 has the best combat out of any game I've played. you seem like a discord troon.

wouldn't getting pelted by brass hurt because its hot as fuck? his face says otherwise

I have sunk 800 hours into modded Fallout 4.

>FO3 has the best combat out of any game I've played

Attached: file.png (848x546, 269.88K)

I want to eat that Combat Shotgun Ammo Cylinder™

>here's your AK bro *flips RPD upside down*

Attached: latest(54).png (2800x1050, 1.74M)

This was cool though.

> Fallout 3
> good combat

Attached: lolok.gif (200x200, 742.42K)

Not shit flinging or anything I swear but is Fallout 4 at least fun to play or fuck around with? I loved NV and actually really like 3 as well. The originals too but that's a completely different type of game. From what I've seen it looks ok.

reddit/10

That said, I agree with NV. First time I booted it up it felt like a janky fan mod. Completely incoherent aesthetics and everything looks like poop.

Decent bait, fair amount of yous. 3/6.

neither did fo3

Modded survival is fun for a couple hundred hours, otherwise it's not worth the paper the manual is printed on.

The FEV mutants you can make some bullshit up on why they are in DC but why the fuck are there radscorps in DC

why is the brotherhood in dc
why are super mutants in dc

Both of these are explained even if they're dumb.