Proto-Dishonored

What does Any Forums think of Dark Messiah? Playing it for the first time and so far having a blast. I will choose Xana no doubt.

Attached: Ignazio_Dark_Messiah_Ladies_1.jpg (626x630, 53.94K)

Xana is a miracle of the universe and best girl.

Attached: Xana2.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

I kill xana for the holy weapons and then kill leanna just for shits and giggles

I expected her to be a chiche evil bitch to Leanna's goody two shoes, but Xana is a surprisingly fun and likeable companion.

One of the best vidya girls ever created.

Attached: xana_0.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

You did free your pops right?

Xana is CANONICALLY good.
This is literally official from her bio:

Born the daughter of a great Wizard in the Seven Cities, Xana's life changed abruptly when a fit of jealous rage led her to conjure an Imp into the folds of her cheating sweetheart's robes. Burnt at the stake for the crime of summoning Demons, Xana awoke from her grizzly death as a Succubus in the castle of the Arch-Demon Kha-Beleth, deep in Sheogh. Intrigued by her new life, Xana is content to do her master's bidding. Sweet and sincere and a lover of poetry, Xana is possibly the only resident of Sheogh who never speaks a false word.

I was waiting for the cliché 'betrays you for power' twist, but surprisingly enough, she was perfectly loyal.

>Freeing Satan when even Xana warns you against it as he has no further use of you after

Attached: 1636629573548.jpg (1280x720, 104.74K)

Why is this game so unknown and underrated ccompared to Arkane's other games?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 77.51K)

>proto-dishonored
but dark messiah is the superior game

I have a shit laptop for now so I mostly play "kinda old" games 2004-2012. I fucking love this game and I'm having more fun with the story and characters, even though the gameplay is a little clunky than most a great majority of newer games.

>Proto-Dishonored
kys zoomer

Except he literally does NOT stab you in the back and keeps his promise of sharing shit 50/50 with you.

Autism, until you free your father there is no possible way to know he will keep his word
Even during the good end he still threatens Xana by promising to reward her for 'her loyalty' meaning he knows she tried to talk you out of it

I'm thirty years old, and it literally is proto-Dishonored, you can see the foundation very clearly.

Mightan Magic Demons work differently from judeochristian demons. Ssssoort of. Most of them absolutely are the batshit crazy evil incarnate sort, but as Xana shows, you don't need to genuinely be evil to be sent to the hells after you die.

Their lord, Not!Satan, is effectively the only "lawful" demon lord and is basically the 'supremely effective iron tyrant' sort.

If Dad isn't evil why does Xana try to talk you out of freeing him out of desperate fear?

Shockingly it's the "GOOD" who goes ape shit and turns on you if you don't murder the other girl.

Fascinating how interesting and refreshing such a simple twist can be.

oh I didn't say he isn't evil, just that he's Lawful Evil and not Chaotic Evil. He's still very much an iron fisted tyrant that rules by fear and violence