3 Butterfly wings is not purple loot

3 Butterfly wings is not purple loot.

Attached: shitlewt.png (960x960, 1007.71K)

3 crystal niggers with rot weapons is not a fun boss fight

Apart from ps4 loading screens, not bothering with shinies cos its mostly pointless is my only complaint.

I liked it!

>arteria leaf

caster tears

I agree, game has a huge loot bloat problem. 95% of everything that has no utility in and of itself should be removed. Shit like your fire greases, boiled crab meat etc, these give cool and useful buffs as consumables. But no one wants to deal with raw materials in a fromsoft game.

What purpose does rowa fruit actually serve?

>important item ahead
>mushroom:)

Rowa fruit is crafted into a horse food buff but you dont need 700 million of them

They should've made the game harder so you were actually forced to use the crafting and consumables.

They're actually really good though but all you retard niggers ignore them and complain instead. I love using holy pots to deal 2k damage to death birds.

i know you're joking but unironically yes. it's the same thing strfags keep complaining about. the games balancing makes no fucking sense

Where can I get whetstones? I desperately need them.

>doesn't think mushrooms are important
stfu craftlet

does anyone seriously use crafting in this game? seems like its only there to serve autists because deapitw never using that shit i will try to pick up every god damn rowafruit and whatever the fuck else that is able to be picked up

Attached: 1611185789971.jpg (800x792, 114.98K)

I never used any of the garbage I picked up in the linear games either, I just liked picking it all up.

Attached: 1626959918963.jpg (480x872, 31.25K)

>No Mushroom
>No Alexander

i made firebombs, arrows, and poison/rot cures, fucked around with the perfumes a little but didn't want to get too involved in my first playthrough
now that i understand the relative value of crafting ingredients you'd better believe im picking up every altusbloom i can see
its clearly stuff just meant to reward people who have a greater understanding of what items are valuable, and that's fine

the crating items are strong but there are so many other things the game gives you for your arsenal that they become an afterthought. why should i bother with holy pots or whatever the fuck when I have a frenzy laser beam

I take those odds against one shot blood dogs anyday

Also sucks that they need fp to use. The entire point of me trying to use them was to continue to do elemental damage after my fp was out. But I can’t even do that, so what’s the point?

Greases and arrows is a no-brainer to craft. The perfumes are pretty busted but limited in crafting, but can be spammed by your mimic which makes them redic. As for pot items, the fly bleeding pots proc bleed in 1 or 2 throws but are annoying to craft.