ZANZIBARTOOOOOOOOO

ZANZIBARTOOOOOOOOO

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 129.67K)

This meme is really getting hammered into the ground

it makes fromdrones seethe without fail every single time

Yep.

I love souls games and I had a good laugh about muh Zanzibart. But the moment I threads with the same joke over and over again it becomes truly boring unless you put some kind of effort like WebM related. I've seen this exact thread like three times about the armored guy screaming Zanzibarto already.

Attached: 1648101542399.webm (960x872, 2.91M)

>muh shovelware
sup kiddo

I think the joke is funny but it it does not BTFO From's writing because writing like that works.
When he says his son's name you realize who he is and that he likely pledged servitude to the monks in exchange for curing his child. Also that he's likely Portuguese.
You later learn that his son is likely one of the ghost kids.

And it's not like this shit is obscure, you learn this by reading tweet length item descriptions.

Why was that guy wearing a full set of armor like that? He looked like he came right out of dark souls.

Because he's a knight from Europe.

it's a symptom of modern Any Forums, no effort put into the joke phoneposters just know how to copy and paste

>it makes fromdrones seethe
???
most of the zanzibart posters are fromdrones
>n2 hrt in captcha
lol

Because the dude was an outsider from another far away land.

That's funny. I liked kicking him off the bridge.

>less than 1 minute
Shazamtrannies arent even trying to hide it anymore. Elden ring will always make them seethe

It's a combination of the tranoids thinking it's pissing off fromdrones and fromdrones thinking it's hilarious and embracing it

This is also why wojaks have become so popular in recent years. All you have to do is regurgitate a stock image instead of drawing a fun MS paint meme.

Uhhh....uhhhh...

Forgive me Zanzibart.....xD

Yeah

he was a traveling merchant and landed in japan because of rumors about the senpou temple monks and immortality
his son robert was sick and was going to die
i believe he made a pact with the monks: immortality for his son in exchange for protection

Welp

>it makes fromdrones seethe without fail every single time

Attached: 1648218211422m.jpg (362x1024, 75.83K)

Fromtrannys don’t repost the zanzibart meme so I don’t understand this image