Why do people hate talking to each other?

Why do people hate talking to each other?

This isn't a me problem since I barely get the opportunity to say 2 words to anyone anymore. Even in online games everyone's so petrified or hostile. It didn't used to be this way and I don't get what changed.

Attached: d.png (449x507, 364.74K)

more ESLs, more scammers, more political fags, somethingawful ruined discourse with layers of irony

What like in voice chat or how we communicate here?

Our societies have become less trusting, so we are much less cordial to one another. This “Low trust” situation is one of a myriad on why this is occurring, but it is an intentional and engineered event that is not stopping.
Essentially, they want us hating each other over every little difference and it’s found it’s way into the medium of gaming.

In WoW I know my pug dungeon will be shit if someone talks in chat. I know I can't be the only one.

people are super goal-oriented with their games now, but in a bad way

talking to you loses them around 12 exp per hour, so they're not going to bother. they need to farm every single second in order to get that mount they're never going to use. playing a fun race or class? um no that's going to make our weekly raid around twenty seconds slower and we can't have that.

I think it's a sign of "regular people" getting more into games. Regular people have friends irl, why would they want to put forth the time and effort making friends they'll never meet?

Talking with friends is fine. Talking with completely random people in basic ass drop in/drop out games is a massive gamble, and often a terrible experience of period-table applicable IQ and awkward meme spouting because they have zero social experience outside of Call of Duty and Miiverse. Now I'm going to mute you and let the game play itself out.

Attached: meat.jpg (750x725, 203K)

On the contrary candid people who open up and type perfect English tend to be much better at the game than the silent until forced to answer ESLs.

no need. The only online game I play is deep rock galactic and the pointer system is more than adequate.

Fuck you silent cuck, we're spending the next 15-30 minutes together the least you could do is type "hey"

Attached: 1629921350505.jpg (200x227, 10.69K)

Nigs

I save my tolerance for social interaction for women because I enjoy sex but hate socializing.

The last thing I want to do in a pug is getting to know a nobody keyboard turning faggot who can't play the game right.

>turn chat on
>cuck breathing into his mic
>someone playing with CNN on in the background
>a literal child
Look bro I'll type in chat but I'm not using voice comms.

Attached: 1630451540007.gif (255x164, 939.03K)

>t. dps virgin

Attached: 1627697934948.jpg (923x624, 44.51K)

>pugging as dps
Jesus christ; you can't project your faggotry any harder.

Because you're cringe, I just want to play video games. If you want to talk talk with your friends, oh wait you don't have any because you're cringe.

Before when I had to work with the public I didn’t want to put up with yet more fucking strangers who complained about shit I had next to no control over. Now that I’m in the private sector I carry that fuck the public attitude with me. I also adored lock downs because you mouth breathers weren’t allowed on roads and I was able to do what I needed unhindered. If I wasn’t so sure that the WEF is going to nuke my ass too I’d welcome the reset with open arms.

They're too busy voicechatitng about bullshit on Discord

>Turn on VC in random game
>Random beaner with spic music blaring in the background
>Dude with a baby crying in the background and him talking over it
>Some dude who only turns on mic to belch in his microphone (p. based though as a power move)
No thank you.

Attached: pizza.gif (164x170, 129.52K)

user it's 15 minutes. And after that the chances of us meeting again are so fucking slim that you won't even remember me next time.

This

>playing deep rock galactic
>dead silent for 15 minutes with just text chat
>"WATCH OUT" so fucking loud i get jumpscared to hell
why

Attached: 09823457.png (260x246, 92.47K)

kek I'm gonna have to do this

I personally don't care to talk with strangers, but if I need to, text suffices.