Post your unpopular opinions

Post your unpopular opinions

Attached: tangled-1.jpg (1200x675, 121.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RKfdSwo-0yg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stealth based gameplay is boring and gay.

Witcher 3 is a glorified interactive visual novel and terrible game.
Dragon Age: Inquisition is the best Dragon Age game.
AC: Odyssey isn't that bad (it's also not great).
KotOR has an overrated story and despite the bugs and lack of finish, KotOR II is better.

Gaming is worse now than ever and no amount of coping will change that older games are better

I like story focused games

stranger of reddit is a good game

Tangled is a great movie. It's very fun.

Army Men RTS has, objectively, one of the best OSTs in history. Army Men also deserves a reboot

youtube.com/watch?v=RKfdSwo-0yg

Attached: 1648060969787.png (225x225, 59.74K)

Elden Ring was just dandy

Dark Souls 2 is actually probably the best in the series. It isn't the best AT everything, but it introduces a lot of good shit without going over the top in terms of fan-service or becoming an anime particle-effect fighting sim. The setting is also fucking top tier, mostly because it doesn't do the absurd high-concept bullshit in 3 or Elden ring.

Very true, but I do not think thats unpopular

Earthbound is very average, its mainly propped up by nostalgia and contrarianism

gaming is fine. good games get released all the time.

Third Person Team Tactical in MW2 was the best COD gamemode ever made

>Dragon Age: Inquisition is the best Dragon Age game

Attached: 1642733464152.gif (301x405, 2.52M)

Guilty Gear Strive is a shitty game

I think honestly that is the general consensus even amongst normies, but I actually disagree with this

Assassins Creed 1 is the best game in the series.

Women in frilly dresses are more appealing than women in skimpy clothes. And they should be more normalized

Attached: wife.jpg (1300x867, 157.01K)

Halo FUCKING SUCKS. Shut the fuck up. Every single time I read any motherfucker talking about infinite, I read these shitty motherbreathers going on about how it's A RETURN TO FORM. how the fuck is it anywhere near a return to form, you dumb cunt? The gameplay is solid, sure, but that is an extremely low bar to clear for Halo. All Halo games worked, dumb bitch. All of them worked. If it's such a return to form, where's the fucking guns? Where the fuck are the Plasma Rifles (how the fuck do Elites not have PLASMA RIFLES?) the magnum, the unKEKED hammer, literally any of the depth that any previous halo had? Where the fuck is the grand story? The iconic moments? The good fucking music? The lore sucks fucking ass-dick, and even Halo 4 and 5 TRIED to do shit. Infinite is the most sanitized, safe, niggery I have every experienced in my entire life playing this bing bong shit. Anyone who can honestly spend 60 american dollars with a straight fucking face, shit eating grin, elated brows up and high for this pile of absolute shit is massively deluded, and YOU ARE THE REASON THAT STUPID FUCKING """"""""HALO""""""""" SHOW EYE-RAPES PEOPLE RIGHT NOW RIGHT FUCKING NOW NIGGER FUCK YOU 343, FUCK YOU ECELEBS, FUCK JANNIES FUCK JEWS

Slavery will return and this time nobody will give a shit

Best graphics, best combat, best characters, best customization.