Did doom make them do it?

did doom make them do it?

Attached: 20050905_124432_CD05_columbine1.png (400x270, 297.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FnIjR5BQbPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes video games are the tool of satan

Attached: jesus.jpg (1024x955, 110.04K)

No it was because they were white

I saw some tumblr girl had a tattoo of one of those guys, like a few years ago. What’s up with that?

*other countries*
>have video games
>no shooting
*US(g)A(y)*
>have video games
>have guns
>daily shootings
hmmm...can't piece together this mystery

Attached: FROME.png (999x1244, 507.19K)

women get wet over bad boys
school shooters are like pussy catnip

Depends.

Attached: 1640304712545.png (972x510, 80.45K)

I don't want to be hunted down by the FBI and CIA, but
Shit parents and bad parenting exist and are quite common. and you can be such bad parent you come up with school shooters.

yes people are violent only because of the existence of video games, tv, movies and rock n roll music

Serial and mass murderers have cult following

Bro you should see the cosplays and shit chicks still do for these guys.

You can have "good parents" and still be bullied at school by some assholes

you probably deserved being bullied. if i was developing sperg behaviour that would get me in trouble later on in life i would want bullies to stop it early

Why haven't we had a good school shooting in years?

Nope.
If your parents didn't taught you how to properly socialize and recognize danger, they did a shit job.

your parents should have homeschooled you or sent you to a private school with higher quality people

Nah it was feminism.

>you deserve to be bullied for minding your own business
This is why there is school shooters aswell, bullies having trash for parents and making the life of someone else miserable because their own life is, to the point the bullied person one day snaps and takes revenge

mental illness

There are several countries with guns, there are countries where you having a gun is mandatory, such as swiss where the population is the army pretty much, yet only the US has school shooters

You are kidding yourself if you believe an extrovert has never had issue with another extrovert

huh, that must be why gamers are more likely to be redpilled against kikes and christcuckery

Schools have been shut down. Maybe the schools were the problem.

guns are one of the most powerful tools available to good normal people like kyle rittenhouse.

Not fucking kidding, I used to be *almost* that guy.

>Quit/weird/no-friends loser with black dyed hair and listened to screamo music

>Was super into columbine shooters for some reason, subconsciously.

>Literally wrote a paper based off of some writing prompt or news article or something, can't remember.

>Get to choose the subject matter.

>I choose fucking columbine.

>Paper has no moral of the story or point to make, it's just details and witness testimonies with an attempt at a play-by-play of how that day went.

>Graphic details about some of the 'nothing personel' quotes they said to some of the students before executing them in the library.

>Supposed to read it aloud in the class, but it goes on for too long and they have to let the other students do theirs.

>>>>"Goes on too long"

>I don't get to finish.

>Everyone is sussed the fuck out by me and try to include me in their classroom shenanigans and clownery, but it's obvious they felt that 'had to'.

I only realized how cringe and fucked that was as an adult male several years later.

It wasn’t Marilyn Manson either.

Of course they did.
But school shooters are mostly absolute retards in terms of socialization

fuck off dude no one cares about your shitty twitch ecelebrities

With the internet becoming massive, losers and antisocials have much more of an opportunity to socialize between themselves, be away from normies and not snap as easily. Today the stereotypical shooter has gone into college-age, motivated by different things like money, politics, or not getting pussy.

Based and Christpilled

They don't look like kids that played video games.

>Female Doombuy
Lazy. There Ms. Serious Sam

Why do they look like chads? You'd expect school shooters to be incels or something...

This. Nowadays pleasure and escapism are so easy and effective, alot of possible school shooters simply lose interest in snapping

Because they were SO about that life. They didn't pussy out or change their mind and suddenly become rational. They did what they went there to do. Same as the new Zealand mosque shooter. Both have Chad vibes for the same reason.

They were certain.

fuck off kike

>One isn't even really ugly
>Could have been a CHAD
>Other is ugly

I think one of them was taking Zoloft or whatever at the time and it's been known to amplify depressive feelings and make them worse.

Attached: MTE5NDg0MDU0NzYwMjI4MzY3.jpg (1200x1200, 364.89K)

i live in brazil, and during the latter years of high school my friends used to (jokingly) call me a school shooter because i was sort of a loser that gave away that vibe
when an actual school shooting happened in the country (i think it was in 2019) people gave me some weird looks mostly because i usually only wore a black hoodie to school

you´re like 20 aren´t you

One of them told a guy outside the school to "get out of here" but said it in a polite way, not sure if they knew the guy or what, but they warned him right before they went inside and started shooting

Niggers.

>Could have been a CHAD
>5'9
lol

They were acquaintances. Probably sat at the same lunch table.

school-shooting decreased because no one talk shit in your face anymore, they post on twitter/reddit

How does that change anything?

Clown ass nigga givin me grief n shit online for everyone 2 C- words:immortalized.

Nigga dead bruh frfr

youtube.com/watch?v=FnIjR5BQbPg

Attached: Doom dude.gif (200x200, 40.92K)

There was a kid in my school who's nickname was "School shooter" because he looked weird and dressed fucking goofy. But everyone liked him so it was ok.

Attached: 1465493495446.jpg (230x252, 9.31K)

He wasn't done growing. Shut your disrespectful mouth. He towers over you in spirit....