Give me the Any Forumserdict on Strangers of Paradise

Is the funny meme game about killing Chaos worth it? Tell me now.

I don't give a fuck about sales. It doesn't always reflect the quality of the product

Attached: stranger-of-paradise-is-it-a-remake-640x360.jpg (640x360, 26.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/w_uA8c1OIiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jack carries/10

It's trash
>Despite being a set protag, the game ask you your preferred pronouns before it begins
>you play as a virgin who's a massive cunt
>the main enemies are 100% aryan caricatures who wear variants of the same golden armor, they want to kill you on sight
>every time they kill you they say "such an inferior being, what a waste of some good genes"
>Chaos is a tranny who is revealed to be the actual hero who is trying to protect the world from the actual villain which is a conservative white woman who insist on calling you with female or male pronouns despite no one else doing this.
>The helpful NPCs are all black who have white healers (yes they are all female) by their side
>One of the gestures in the game is a strange mix the classic cloud pose and twerking
>Most of the levels have female bosses, you often will beat a creature and then a stronger female boss will appear.
>There's a mention of gamergate (it's very subtle)
>One of the NPCs references Rosa Parks
>there's a BLM mural inside a cave that is behind a wall, the description says "a painting dedícated to those brave warriors outiside of the who tried to end chaos before it's rise" once you find this you can get a sword called "sword of St. King" (reference to Rodney King, victim of Police brutality)
>There's an NPC that will often mention of how there's always "evil beings" stealing the lighting of more deserving people (probably a reference to how niggers believe that Edison stole a niggers invention when he made the lightbulb despite this not being true)
>There's a Chadwick Bozeman reference, in a book who tells the story of a warrior that was "as fierce as a panther"
There's lots of other shit SE crammed in here just to tell us that they are pro white genocide.

I genuinely hope FFXVI is as good as this/10
It's so fucking good and 100% worth it

sounds awful. I guess it was worth skipping

the story is unintentionally funny for a while, but mostly boring until the literal last hour. but the gameplay is extremely good, and the main focus of the game.

Get the fuck out. I know Japan has caved a little to western influence recently but they can't be THAT pozzed... right?

congrats, you've fallen for obvious bait

Can you proove any of that?
Not calling you a liar, just find it hard to believe the game is that woke without it being done solely by localizers.

Any Forums died in 2014
I legitimately cannot believe people are stupid enough to fall for not even bait, but an obvious joke

bullshit

>an obvious joke
>obvious
are you new to 2022?

Okay now that we've established that guy was bait, can you please tell me how you feel about the game?

Attached: 1372587355853.gif (200x200, 108.77K)

metal gear rising bros we're going home

This game came out already?

the most kinographic action gameplay in the past several years, but everything else is medicore to bad, except a small handful of over-the-top edgy moments

>good combat
>horrible level design
>later parts of the story are "kino" but the start of the story feels so empty it lacks the buildup
>not that many fun moments
>forgettable music
It's a 6/10

I enjoyed it more than Elden Ring. First quarter to half is meme story, then switches over to serious story and it was pretty good. Combat is fun, level design is pretty meh, jobs are interesting and have some decent variety.

youtu.be/w_uA8c1OIiE
is the opening horn a godzilla reference or am I just conditioned to hear any roooaaaaAAAAARNG as his roar

It's basically a bargain bin PS2 game - it has the same feel to it. But like, the really fucking good bargain bin game that you didn't expect to be that fun.