Remember when Dark Souls 3 had you fight Soul of Cinder and Midir back to back? No...

Remember when Dark Souls 3 had you fight Soul of Cinder and Midir back to back? No, you don't because Dark Souls 3 isn't fucking bullshit.

Attached: 1622529210253.png (1280x720, 1.18M)

soul of cinder was harder than this fight

I remember fighting back to back final bosses in vastly better games than ER/DS3, notably Sekiro and BB

This boss design is horrible

This boss design is great

This boss design is sexy

Why is a dildo holding a sword? Is she that nasty?

This boss design is kool

second phase... Radagon melts if you're aggresive.

This boss design is transphobic

If you do bosses fights then you didn't beat it.

BB doesnt make you kill Gehrman again in the event that you die to the Moon Presence
And Sekiro forcing you to fight Genichiro again after dying to Isshin was also fucking stupid and just an annoying waste of time

>NOOOOO A BOSS CAN'T HAVE TWO PHASES

>not just enabling a trainer to oneshot genshiniro.

Any Forums before elden ring launch:
>see guys they're ruining the game and making it too easy for casuals blunder of the century 0/10
Any Forums now:
>omg this game is too heckin hard where's my easy moderino ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh help me cheat engine!!!!!!!!!
No one should ever listen to you dumb niggers about anything vidya related.

Attached: 1631634973428.jpg (923x1080, 152.56K)

Can have multiple phases. Can't be two different bosses. Yes.

>Any Forumstards filtered by the easiest Miyazaki final boss of all time

You should try Demon's Souls and Dark Souls 1, since you've skipped those. You can one-shot any Demon's Souls boss and Gwyn dies in 3 parries

If you enter the fight spamming Wild Strikes, Radagon and Elden Beast will never attack you. They're free

That's still harder than casting Firestorm exactly once or parrying 3 times, as you could actually run out of FP in Elden Ring. There's free, and then there's whatever the bosses are in Demon's and Dark 1

I still have absolutely no idea what it's supposed to be

a grown up version of the slug you become at the end of bloodborne

Attached: bbend_slug.jpg (1196x690, 105.67K)

Nah, because that'd at least look intimidating and cool
Elden Beast is one of the most boring ass designs I've ever seen