Imagine the neck pain

Imagine the neck pain.

Attached: c5zchjjnf7f51.jpg (3024x4032, 1.22M)

>Gaymer chair.
Why do people buy those things? A 50 dollar Chinese office chair is easily better than those dogshit things(if you don't mind the possibility of the gas thing in the chair exploding)

imagine grown men playing as a bunch of preteens.

Zoomers are the perfect goyim cattle specimens, even a more perfected and propagandized specimen than the millennial onions.

Post age

the fuck you talking about nigga what gas thing in a fucking chair non the less

Feet up lean back or go home

>tv on the floor
>gayman chair
>wearing shoes inside home

Attached: 1573627334268.jpg (253x310, 32.95K)

The gas cylinder, the thing that lets you adjust the height. They've been known to explode sometimes and destroy someone's ass, much more likely to happen if it's a super cheap Chinese chair.

Attached: Ass_rape_via_chair.jpg (1024x769, 120.8K)

That's an easy fix. Scoop up some used pallets and grab a pack of nails from the hardware store for $3. Use a boot or something else that's heavy to nail it together. Now you have a table.

>Grounded
>Everything is on the floor
Neat

I would have sat on the floor in this situation.

sure let me just haul a couple of pallets across town lmao

fuck now i'm scared to sit on my chair

Just use the rope you were planning on hanging yourself with to drag them.

>A 50 dollar Chinese office chair is
>Chinese
I wouldn't recommend it

Attached: 1539732107982.jpg (1024x769, 101.51K)

That dude looks so soi

Hit the cylinder with a iron hammer. If it doesn't explode, your chair is a safe one and confirmed for good sitting sessions

Look under your chair and see if there's a metal plate under the seat. Most countries have laws that they need to have them to prevent things like that pic from happening.

I've been looking at new desks/tables for my TV. Why the fuck are most TV stands max height of 20 inches? I don't want to look down at my TV.

Because most people choose to mount their TV on the wall if they want it to be higher up.

Story?