After finishing kino ring and going back to sekiro, the combat feels worse than what it used to be...

after finishing kino ring and going back to sekiro, the combat feels worse than what it used to be, even ds2 wasnt this bad

Attached: 20190325sekiro-001.jpg (1196x711, 291.15K)

just letting everyone know that this is bait

yes I agree with you, after trying Sekiro bling ring does feel like utter shit indeed

>even ds2 wasn't this bad
take it back

I would assume "design by reduction" gone rampant. They took the dodge mechanic and thought "what if it was just one button?", replaced it with timed blocking and compensated lack of complexion with frequency. So you ended up with gameplay where you mostly just spam one button without even moving. Also, heavy emphasis on stealth despite it not being very good.

ik it's hard to admit that your favourite game is terrible, but with time you'll realize you where wrong

>They took the dodge mechanic and thought "what if it was just one button?"
uhhhhhhhh
it already is
sekiro parrying is infinitely better and cooler than gay faggot dodging

the issue is, you just have to heavily rely on the parry button and you basically beat the game, it's boring

definitely bait

go make snother zanzihomer thread or something

the issue is, you just have to heavily rely on the dodge button and you basically beat the game, it's boring

try making an original response next time, you stinky mooncricket

>posts ___ is worse than ds2
>not bait

Is this from trannies idea of defending their game against shazam?

the issue is, you just have to heavily rely on meta builds and you have basically beat the game, it's boring

Does 2 not have the best combat? It improved over DS1 with better build variety and freedom, and 3 was spammy dumbed down shit.

Nice baitpost, retard. Maybe if you post it 500 more times people will start believing you're serious and not just baiting.

build variety and freedom doesn't matter when the games boring until dranglaeic caslte onward/dlc

parrying is "harder" than iframing roll abuse so people that had a more difficult time clicking with sekiro will call it boring. no one being genuine could say that strafing around a bosses ass and attacking 1-3 times every other attack is superior than sekiros aggressively demanding combat

It's the least boring one.

how about i rape you instead

>Perilous attacks and grabs do not exist

>after finishing kino ring and going back to sekiro, the combat feels worse than what it used to be, even ds2 wasnt this bad

Oh yeah?
why?
what did elden ring add to the formula?
what mechanic? specify it

WHAT MECHANIC DID ELDEN REHASHING ADD THAT MADE YOU GO BACK TO SEKIRO AND SAY "DURR IT IS WORSE"

ELDEN
RING
COMBAT
IS
LITERALLY
DARK
SOULS
AND
I
BET YOU DIDNT SAY THIS BEFORE

Maybe Sekiro having borderline Call of Duty, left trigger-right trigger, combat for one thing? Dark Souls has the depth I want from an action game.

The dodge mechanic is literally 1 button, mouth breathing retard

what the fuck are you tallking about, massive retard

So now fast-paced hyperfocussed combat is "Call of Duty". You fuckers are insane.

Having more options doesn't add depth to the gameplay, especially when most options trivialize it. Dumbass

Is this shazam trannies false flagging because they're pathetic faggots?

ER combat is slower and closer to DS2 than DS3.
They made rolls have longer recovery frames after the iframes and mashing rolls just get you hit by boss combos.

R1 spam is severely punished by 3-4 hit R1 chains that end in a slow slam so even if you have the stamina you can't just R1 mash through chains of enemies, you need to attack in waves and then block/roll to reposition.

>people still being filtered by sekiro, the easiest From game ever released
Its literally just a DDR reskin as an action game. If youve played one rhythm game before youll master suckiro