There is a war and you are playing a video game

Attached: 327441B1-B7D3-4675-822A-3C9B94B1A232.jpg (739x415, 29.96K)

Quite literally not my problem

Don't play as female then if you wish to give a fuck.

You posted an image of a woman who committed several murders and caused a war to get "freedom", only for her immediate next actions to be intentionally getting enslaved by a "fate" and the "stars" (outer gods) anyway.

no there isn't

I'm at war... the console war.

Attached: jrtscemokxj21.png (960x560, 289.95K)

There's always a fucking war.

there's ALWAYS a war you fucking idiot, just not one the media covers

Okay, push the button then faggot

The Yukes seem to have the situation well in hand

In the case of the overwhelming majority of people who read this board, there has been a war constantly their entire lives.

america has been in a continuous war than for longer than ive been alive
>inb4 underaged
i am 24, old man

Attached: 1618823279312.jpg (2896x4096, 2.11M)

there's always a war somewhere.

i've donated to ukraine and sent a bunch of clothes to refugees so at least I'm doing my part. what are you even doing

Lol who cares, call me when the nukes start flying.

He's guilt tripping others into donating, which is many times more useful than donating yourself.

I donated (I mean sold) to both Russia and the Ukraine. Guns mainly because they both needed them you see it's a romantic notion that they all came out of the Soviet Union after the collapse; that was a windfall back in '89, maybe through '91... but that's all over. I move weapons, I profit from circulation; you get a ceasefire in Ukraine, both sides disarm, you think they slag two thousand tons of guns? No. They sell them to me. I resell them wherever the next war is starting.

Yeah

Which war? There are lots of them. Also lmao at the hypocritical racism. Ukranians are allowed into Europe no questions asked.

Welp

Yeah I am, and I'm having way more fun than any faggot on Any Forums 24/7 shilling for russia is.

what's hypocritical about being okay with ukrainians but not wanting arabs