A trustworthy-looking merchant offers you one of three exotic artifacts, which will you choose?

A trustworthy-looking merchant offers you one of three exotic artifacts, which will you choose?

Attached: 1648256510496.png (1174x778, 79.97K)

Golden PC easily.

Provably golden pc, I'd rather draw my own art and can read jap on my own.

That said if the gold pc isn't better than mc current one i won't use it.

she cute

Tempted by localization glasses but Golden PC seems crazy OP...would be able to play PC ports that have tons of flaws, flawlessly. It would be the most otherworldly object.

>Same thread three times in a row in a pretty short window
user...

I choose the trustworthy-looking merchant(male)

What lopsided choices. With the computer you can indirectly fulfill the other two on your own.

Does the golden PC work for future releases? Does it also work for peripherals?

He really wants to fuck that cat

How does "Can play any video game perfectly" magically make art of a specific video game character?

or allow you to read a different language?

can I fuck the cat instead?

Pink Rose, character doesn't matter. For my requests:
>directions for creating an immortality elixir
>the most efficient method for creating a super AI that will always be loyal to me
>the quickest way to kill off all other life on earth

fuck the cat.
>or allow you to read a different language?
google translate
>make art of a specific video game character?
do it yourself
>Can play any video game perfectly
why would you want to play (((modern))) games?

Pink Rose, Mion Sonozaki.
Then I request a picture of Mion standing next to a whiteboard with detailed solutions to all six remaining Clay Institute Millenium Prize problems but encrypted under a secret cipher only I know. It will get drawn no matter what. I decipher the image and get millions of dollars to spend on Dr. Pepper and probably a Mion figure

Attached: 1628394301704.jpg (967x1366, 712.29K)

>pick the Localization Glasses
>it inserts random memes and politics into the translation
I got scammed...

stop spamming this shit and kys

google translate is bad though

Pink Rose easily
Localization Glasses are pointless since the vast majority of games one would want to play are already translated or being translated.
Golden PC is pointless because a regular PC can do much of that and anything it can't play is a small expense more.

yeah but it can play elden ring without stuttering

>make art of a specific video game character?
Rent out the computer/ Mine (a computer that can play anything at 8K 1000FPS will make thousands a day) Use it to learn any skill or get any job or heck learn to draw yourself and walla, you got your smut.

You can also use the computer to learn the language of the game you want to play, or use google translate, or hire a translator with the money you used from the computer.

Golden PC would be able to play Bloodborne

user I know you're trying to be a smart ass but the pink rose doesn't magically grant the artist that sort of knowledge nor would it make those things possible even if they were real. You would just get an image with some random made up instructions that don't actually work in our universe.

>Request 1
You get a picture telling you to mix together a bunch of fictional items together for a fictional potion.
>Request 2
You get told to invest four hundred quadrillion dollars to hire every scientist in the planet. Good luck with that.
>Request 3
You get told to cause a Solar flare with no further instructions
You didn't really think this through.