Sunday evening

>Sunday evening

Attached: 1648096883118.jpg (727x868, 237.13K)

I'm quitting my job in two weeks to start trucking school.

Attached: 1592072415770.png (976x1308, 831.8K)

>tfw teacher
>tfw spring break this week

Let's make this shit thread into actual videogames. Any recommendations for me to play to help enjoy my freedom from the little shits I deal with on a daily basis?

Attached: 1596344738389.jpg (1867x1080, 675.39K)

what are you looking for exactly?

Attached: 1646553416389.png (901x825, 215.8K)

Something I can feasibly get through in a week with 5+ hours dedicated to every day. PC/PS4

Attached: 1642734363723.jpg (2878x2160, 713.55K)

there is a sale on steam right now, all tomb raider games and legacy of kain games are there

>stay up late to milk those last hours of freedom
>wake up monday morning with a deep feeling of tiredness and hatred

I had an interview for a job recently. During it they complained about being short staffed. To get to that point I had to apply for the job then take an online assessment then do a phone interview. I emailed them for an update and received this reply.
Hi user!
At this time, we are moving forward with other candidates.
Thank you for your time!
A lot of effort and hoop jumping for nothing and I haven't really learned anything from this failure. I left the interview feeling confident which rarely happens. I try to learn something from failure but I don't know what to tale from this.

I will die in my soul if I have to work fast food. I can't even get a shit retail job. At this point half my email inbox is job application confirmations and the other half is rejection emails.

it's now monday in my shithole country, and also my birthday. Yay for being an empty shell at 25, thank god the fake virus came along and fucked my life up. anyways, hope you all have a good one anons, if the situation's the same when im 26 I might an hero live for your entertainment

Apply for a job at the Amazon slaveshop, they take anyone with a pulse.

Literally got replaced by a machine and have to contend against aggressively shitty boomers for new jobs.

Attached: 1366308578840.jpg (600x346, 34.29K)

Not one near by. I've applied at every bank for a teller spot and every store as a stocker. Nothing but rejection. Only hope right now is teller job I interviewed with earlier this week. Said they'd get back to me in two weeks. Sucks man. Hate life.

>he still works instead of getting covid stimulus checks
lmao

Monday means back to the grind,

Attached: bigbrain.webm (224x400, 2.86M)

Play stalker
Play dead rising
Play civilization
Play dragons dogma
Play a souls game

>chill job where I make $20 an hour doing fuck all for most of my day
>place is short-staffed on managers
>desperately want to promote me and give me big payrise
>always refuse because it means more effort and responsibility
Pimpin' ain't easy.
As for your struggle, I used to work in HR so my honest advice is lie to get a good job.
Bump up grades, make up experience etc nobody checks/tests you unless it's integral to the job (tech, engineering) or a legal issue if you are caught for lying (lawyer, doctor, financial advisor).
If you already have good grades and goos work experience, just sharpen the narrative on your cover letter.
>a phone interview
How often do you get in-person interviews?

Attached: Raditz_vs_Goku_and_Piccolo_(Manga).png (1092x813, 673.43K)

what if lying makes me unbelievably uncomfortable and I feel like I'm always being watched over whenever I do lie?

I fucking hate how Sundays feel, it's supposed to be a day off but you feel Monday creeping up on you like a mother fucker.

Attached: I just don't know anymore.webm (1000x563, 688.3K)

Think of all the interviews you've ever had, how often has combing through your resume ever come up?
It's almost always the usual "what would you bring to the team crap" and for "give us an example of x" you can just use one your real life experiences if it's that much of an issue.
>I feel like I'm always being watched over whenever I do lie
Is this a religion thing? Don't do it if your morals tell you not to I suppose.
I'm just saying it's an accessible option.

I just get a little high to enjoy playing vidya and watching YouTube before knocking out around 10am

Attached: 409EDC91-8289-486E-AB47-0ABBB4B177FC.jpg (720x670, 140.39K)

>Took Friday off, first non weekend day off since New Year's
>Instead of relaxing I got pulled into loads of family shit for the 3 days
>Back at work tomorrow and I was already behind, disregarding the day I missed

Attached: 1645992255878.jpg (480x480, 27.91K)

Attached: 8765789.webm (400x720, 840.51K)

>apply somewhere
>spend 15 minutes filling in their dumb ass proprietary forms
>five minutes after sending the position closes and I get a rejection email
This happens multiple times a month. 4channel jannies are gangstalking me just like how they always 404 the threads I reply to.

Attached: 1627559720008.png (621x158, 131.53K)

>tfw copywriter
>tfw I work from home on Mondays and Fridays

Attached: 2rfd59.png (641x592, 404.68K)

>It's already almost April
what the fuck

do uber eats or door dash if you're actually stuck.

lmao wagefags. sunday is a great day.

Attached: 1635367185267.png (565x486, 460.7K)

do you have to write the same shit over and over again 3 times a day?

God, don't remind me.

I am eternally blessed in that I wound up in a high-paying field. The second I wrap up this last clinical and graduate I'm going part time, which is still going to pay more than the average salary. I legitimately don't understand how people do this and not go insane, you all have my eternal condolences.

Like half my office has quit in the past few months. I don't know what the fuck these people are doing. It's like they hear a story on the news about people resigning from their jobs and then all of a sudden they decide that's what they should do too.

I do night shift security on the weekends so Sunday is my Friday. Fuck even while working I just play shit on Steam I can stop at a moments notice like xcom, yu-gi-oh, terraria, Slay the Spire while getting paid. Anons go find security work at industrial facilities and whatnot if you want a bitch easy job that pays chump change.

Attached: 1626054595857.gif (244x266, 172.13K)

People will call him retarded, but I see it more as to save you the trouble.

no

Damn, so whats the average day like ?